- Delivery of 14000TEU containership “ONE AQUILA”
Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (“ONE”) is pleased to announce that ONE AQUILA with a carrying capacity of 14,000 TEU, has been successfully delivered at Kure Shipyard of Japan Marine United Corporation.
The sublet owner is Nippon Yusen Kaisha. The vessel, ONE AQUILA, employs a hull form that...
- Kuehne+Nagel deploys blockchain technology for VGM Portal
- Kuehne + Nagel for the first time leverages the benefits of blockchain technology in a large scale operational environment with 800,000 transactions per month while upgrading its well-established VGM Portal. The enhanced solution provides shippers with new features that improve the ease of doing business as well as the degree of transparency on the VGM status of all customer shipments and the history of persisted information...
- CEVA Logistics delivers extra functionality to Western Power and signs new five year deal
- CEVA Logistics has successfully implemented its Matrix WMS (warehouse management system) and signed a new five year deal with Western Power, the Western Australian state Government-owned energy provider.
Operating out of their main distribution centre in Jandakot and their regional and metro depots, CEVA Logistics has worked in close partnership with Western Power to develop and support its future supply chain ...
- Kuehne+Nagel establishes one European region
- Under the roof of the region Europe with its head office in Hamburg, Kuehne + Nagel will consolidate the management for all European countries. Dr. Hansjorg Rodi, who has been responsible for the Central and Eastern European region and Managing Director for Germany since October 2016, will lead the region Europe.
The responsibility for running the German organisation will be handed over to Mr. Holger Ketz, cur...
- ZIM Announces a significant upgrade of its independent India-Med Express Line
- ZIM is pleased to announce that starting September, ZIM India-Med Express Line (IMX) will have a new rotation, with significantly faster transit time, making the fastest on the trade.
In order to improve our service to customers and cater for market needs, ZIM will introduce changes to IMX service, as follows: the line will operate 5 vessels, and the round-trip will be shortened to 35 days. The new rotation will commence...
- MOL Signs Technology Consulting Agreement
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that the company has concluded a technology consulting agreement with Professor Tomoharu Nagao of the Yokohama National University(Headquarters: Yokohama, Kanagawa Pref.; President: Yuichi Hasebe) Graduate School of Environment and Information Sciences, who is the creator of the next-generation AI advanced machine learning and the percolative learning method.
- The Investment Corporation of Dubai Announces the Launch of ISS Global Forwarding
- The Investment Corporation of Dubai, the principal investment arm of the Government of Dubai announces the launch of ISS Global Forwarding, a wholly-owned subsidiary focused on supply chain logistics.
The establishment of ISS Global Forwarding is the result of a strategic directive by the Government of Dubai to separate Inchcape Shipping Services Holding Ltd, into two standalone companies with the aim of optimisin...
- Yang Ming Orders Ten 2800TEU Containerships
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.(Yang Ming) signed a contract with CSBC CORPORATION, TAIWAN (CSBC) for the construction of a total of ten 2,800 TEU class full container vessels.
The contract was signed by Yang Ming’s Chairman Bronson Hsieh and CSBC’s Chairman Cheng Wen-Lon. The ...
- APL‘s Eagle Express Service Delivers Its Promised X-Factor
- APL’s highly-anticipated Eagle Express X(EXX) service arrived in Los Angeles on 15 August 2018.
This first EXX shipment marks the delivery of its designed 11-day ocean transit; as well as expeditious last mile delivery of import cargo with same-day cargo availability at the Eagle Marine Services (EMS) terminal.
“We are delighted that the first voyage of the EXX service which set sail from China wi...
- ONE Orders 14000units of State-of-the-Art Reefers
- Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (ONE) has made an investment in its reefer business segment with a new order of 14,000 state of the art, advanced generation refrigerated containers(13,000 x 40 foot and 1,000 x 20 foot units).
Of these containers, 2100units will be equipped with the latest Controlled Atmosphere(CA) technology, which further enhances the effective shelf life of fruits and vegetables by significantly slowing d...
많이 본 기사
- 상반기 부산항 ‘컨’ 처리 실적 세계 5위“美 최대 화물허브공항으로 도약할 것”‘항공화물 침체맞나’ 화물기시장은 상승곡선무협 “美 3차 관세 폭탄, 한국 영향 제한적”머스크라인, ‘황산화물규제 겨냥’ 新유류할증료 내년 도입현대미포조선-프랑스 GTT, LNG화물창 기술공급 업무협약BDI 1373포인트…한달만에 모든 선형서 상승세기고/ 소요량 사전심사 신청제도에 대하여스타오션라인, ‘싱’ 퍼마쉬핑라인 국내해운대리점 가동그린글로브라인, 우크라이나 오데사 LCL직항서비스 개시
- 섬여행 후기 공모전 <그 여름의 비진도> 대상현대중공업, 중국기업과 손잡고 로봇시장 공략 본격화덴마크 머스크, 물류자회사 담코 공급망부문 통합삼성중공업, 노동자협의회와 임금협상 최종타결로테르담항 상반기 ‘컨’ 처리량 전년比 6%↑일본 요코하마항, 상반기 물동량 148만TEU…2%↑현대상선 유창근 사장, 박스클럽서 환경규제 등 해운업 현안 논의KSS해운, 추석 맞아 협력업체 거래대금 조기지급신예 LNG선 용선료 연중 최고치 경신시애틀·터코마항 8월 ‘컨’ 물동량 전년比 7% 감소