- Antwerp plays accessibility trump card on Inter-modal transport for South America
- The Port of Antwerp will be on hand at South America’s biggest inter-modal fair in Sao Paulo from 4 to 6 April.
The most important topics that the port will highlight are the 24/5 opening of the Deurganckdock, the efficient hinterland connection to the economic heart of Europe, and the facilitating customs legislation, which together guarantee a smooth flow of goods.
Belgium (and the Port of Antwerp) were recently in ...
- Welcoming India-Bangladesh to the LANDbridge community
- DB Schenker extends its LANDbridge product to the Indian subcontinent, offering customers a different solution from other modal connections to the region.
The international road service from the DB SCHENKERroad portfolio in Asia Pacific has grown with the recent Bangalore-Dhaka cross-border shipments piloted with Linde Gas India. This 2,000km road routing involved passage through three different Indian states a...
- American airlines launches daily widebody service between san juan and philadelphia
- Today, American Airlines begins a daily, nonstop widebody service between San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Airport (SJU) and Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), home of American Airlines Cargo’s dedicated 25,000-square-foot pharmaceutical facility. The new daily Airbus A330-200 widebody route further links the two important pharma hubs and is an addition to the two daily narrowbody flights already in operation.
- Additional rail service from port of Antwerp to Rhine-Ruhr-Main region
- The rail operator H&S Container Line is introducing an additional round trip between Andernach in Germany and the two container terminals in the Deurganck dock in the port of Antwerp. H&S already operates on this route, but is raising the frequency to twice per week thanks to financial support from Antwerp Port Authority.
The support offered to H&S Container Line is the result of a Call for Proposals (CfP) laun...
- Hapag-Lloyd AG and UASC shift Long-Stop Date under Business Combination Agreement
- Hapag-Lloyd and UASC have mutually agreed to shift the Long-Stop Date under the Business Combination Agreement (BCA) until 31 May 2017 and have amended the BCA accordingly.
The merger companies had originally envisaged to close the transaction by 31 March 2017 but now expect closing to take place in the weeks thereafter. All merger clearances and authority approvals as well as all necessary banking ...
- SITC Kicked off Direct Sailing Service from Wenzhou Port to Southeast Asia
- 11:42 on March 9th, accompanied by a whistle, the vessel named ”SITC LaemChabang” left No. 8 berth of Wenzhou Zhuangyuan‘ao Port slowly. It means SITC opened a new route from Wenzhou port to Southeast Asia officially.
As the first Southeast Asia shipping route in the customs of Hangzhou area (including Hangzhou, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Lishui, Quzhou), this ceremony of maiden voyage was highly ...
- APL Expands Intra-Asia Service Network with New China Southeast Asia Service 5
- APL today announced the launch of the China Southeast Asia Service 5 (CS5) - a weekly service which links North and Central China, Korea and Taiwan directly to Manila in the Philippines.
Introduced to enhance APL’s network coverage between the Northeast and Southeast Asia trades, the new CS5 service’s coverage of North and Central China complements APL’s Japan Taiwan 6 (JT6) service that...
- Evergreen Receives Unprecedented Third Consecutive LOG-NET E-Commerce Award
- For an unprecedented third consecutive year and the fifth time overall, Evergreen Line received the E-Commerce Excellence Award from LOG-NET, a leading information systems integrator of ocean carriers and their customers, at the recent Trans-Pacific Maritime conference held in Long Beach, CA.
LOG-NET gave the award in conjunction with the Journal of Commerce, which was accepted by Lawrence Lee, President ...
- Yang Ming to provide new China-East India service
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation has announced that it is going to provide a new China-East India service (Loop Code: CIE) effective on 16th March 2017.
The rotation of CIE is: Pusan-Qingdao-Shanghai-Shekou-Singapore-Port Kelang-Chennai-Port Kelang--Singapore-Manila North Port-Pusan. A round voyage takes 35 days.
Besides CIE service, Yang Ming provides another five loops covering India/P...
- American airlines cargo continues to break records at london heathrow
- As the cargo industry continues to grow, American Airlines Cargo also continues to set new records. Just this week, its London Heathrow (LHR) team broke its fourth daily record since August of 2016. The team moved nearly 1.1 million pounds(489,849 kgs.) of freight into and out of LHR, a new record for a single day‘s throughput.
American transported an impressive 600,000-plus pounds (276,672 kgs.) of cargo from the...
많이 본 기사
- UPS, 로젠택배 2700억원에 인수 '풍문' 베트남 항만물동량 '광폭성장'…지역별 '부익부 빈익빈' 심화시선/ ‘기사회생’ 대우조선, 이제부터가 중요하다STX조선해양, 17개월만에 수주 포문 열었다글로벌포워더, 한진해운 사태로 국내 장사 울고 웃었다현대상선, 부산항 PSA HPNT와 하역료 놓고 갈등김영석 해수부 장관 "바다에 기회가 있다"기자수첩/ 도태되거나 도약하거나 북미서안 항만 3월 물동량 상승탄력 ‘함박웃음’CJ대한통운, 중앙아시아 종합물류기업 ‘이브라콤’ 인수
- 현대삼호중공업, 유조선으로 수주가뭄 뚫는다허치슨 “선사합병이 얼라이언스보다 더 큰 위협”칼럼/ 해양강국건설을 공약으로 내세우게 하자 BDI 1147포인트…케이프선 상승 전환“<뉴카멜리아>호 타고 바다여행 다녀왔어요”日 '100%' 무인 수송 및 배송서비스 추진 ‘창립 20돌’ 쉥커코리아, 노을공원서 ‘숲 만들기’ 구슬땀제프마틴 박사 “광양항, 경쟁적 구도로 변화해야”삼보종합물류, 수출입안전관리우수업체 인증 취득대한항공, ‘꿈의 항공기’보잉 787-9 도입