- Port of Seattle welcomes new nonstop service to Mexico City on Aeromexico
- The Port of Seattle welcomes the announcement that Aeromexico will begin service from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to Mexico City beginning November 1, 2017. The daily nonstop flight will be on a 160-seat Boeing 737-800 airplane and will feature Clase Premier, AM Plus, and coach seating. Aeromexico serves more than 80 cities on three continents, including 44 destinations in Mexico, 19 in the United S...
- Kuehne+Nagel announces strategic cooperation to support the Shanghai
- Kuehne+Nagel signed a strategic cooperation with Jiangsu Taicang Port Authority and Shanghai Port Authority Zhenghe Terminal to promote a sea link between the Shanghai and Taicang ports.
The Port of Taicang, located at the south bank of the Yangtze River estuary near Shanghai, is widely considered to be a significant satellite port to Shanghai’s Yangshan megaport. Under the agreement, Kuehne + Nagel will c...
- Cruise Ship Asuka II Meets Its Little Sister in Tokyo
- Asuka II, a cruise ship operated by NYK Cruises Co. Ltd. (head office: Yokohama; president: Hiroshi Hattori), met up with its “little sister” Lady Crystal while the larger vessel was calling at Harumi Passenger Ship Terminal in Tokyo during Japan’s Golden Week holidays that end April and begin May.
Lady Crystal, a yacht offering various day and evening cruises operated by The Cruise Club Tokyo (head...
- Hapag-Lloyd shareholders approve all items on AGM agenda
- Hapag-Lloyd shareholders approved all items on the agenda at today’s Annual General Meeting. In particular, the shareholders approved the creation of new authorised share capital.
This is to be used for a planned capital increase of USD 400 million, which is scheduled to take place within six month after the closing of the merger with the Arabian liner shipping company UASC.
The closing took place on May 24. S...
- MOL Sets Sights on Construction of LNG-fueled Tugboat
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced the company‘s decision to build an LNG-fueled tugboat. The new tugboat, the first LNG-fueled tug in Japan, will conform to the IGF code issued in January of this year and is subject to be examined by Japan‘s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
MOL will own the tugboat, slated for construction at Kanagawa Dockyard Co., Ltd. (Presiden...
- CMA CGM launches a second service between India, Middle East and Africa
- CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping group, is pleased to announce the launch, on May 23, 2017, of a second Midas service connecting India, the Indian Ocean, the Middle East and Southern and Western Africa.
The CMA CGM Group is betting on the economic dynamism of both India and the countries of Africa and intends to benefit from the economic growth of the two regions. After announcing a strategic in...
- COSCO SHIPPING and Port of Qingdao Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement
- On May 19, 2017, COSCO SHIPPING and Port of Qingdao signed a framework agreement on strategic cooperation in Qingdao. Meanwhile, COSCO SHIPPING Ports and Qingdao Port International Co., Ltd. also inked an equity delivery document.
In January this year, COSCO SHIPPING Ports, a subsidiary of the Group, acquired a stake in Qingdao Port International after both sides signed a trade ag...
- Hapag-Lloyd finishes first quarter of 2017 with positive operating result
- Hapag-Lloyd finished the first three months of the current financial year with a positive operating result, in spite of higher bunker prices.
The transport volume increased by 6.8% year-on-year to more than 1.9 million TEU (prior-year period: 1.8 million TEU). While the average freight rate was USD 20 lower than in the same quarter of the previous year at USD 1,047/TEU, there were further signs of a slight upward ...
- Yang Ming’s financial and operating performance has improved significantly
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) today (11th May) held its 320th Board Meeting to approve its 2017 first quarter financial reports.
The consolidated revenues total NTD 30.254 billion, with revenue up 11.56% from previous year. The business volume, 1,128,042 TEU, ups 14% from the same period of the previous year. The net loss of NTD 901 million (USD 29 million) represents a mark...
- msc announce the ‘imed’ service between the east mediterranean & india
- MSC is delighted to announce the ‘IMED’ service which will provide weekly, fixed-day sailings between the east Mediterranean and India.
This announcement of this service reaffirms MSC’s commitment to Indian trade; providing fast transit times and extensive port coverage.
The transit time from Asyaport (Tekirdag) to Nhava Sheva which will take just 22 days. Meanwhile, MSC will leverage its major hubs of Sa...
많이 본 기사
- 국내 해운사·화주, 상생방안 놓고 온도차 여전SM상선, 컨테이너선대 21척으로 확대규모의 경제서 뒤처지는 한국해운 '불투명'폴라리스쉬핑, 현대·한진 출신 선박관리 전문가 영입“부산 북항 재개발 사업의 성공을 견인하겠습니다”“한국해운연합 8월께 출범”미국산 셰일가스 수송 시작됐다평택항 최초 신조 카페리선 취항고려해운, 인니 수라바야 서비스 주 3항차로 강화미래 물류 신산업 이끌 “유니콘” 찾는다
- BDI 870포인트…금주 BCI 상승 전환 기대인사/ 국보해운BDI 884포인트…케이프선 2주만에 상승 전환중국, 대형 노후 벌크선 특별검사 착수美 텔루리언, LNG선 최대 50척 조달베트남 교통부 차관 일행, 부산항만공사 방문스웨덴 예테보리항 노사갈등에 물동량 다 놓칠라경기평택항만公·경기도, 컨테이너 항로 다변화 진력日 온실가스 대책, 2030년 CO₂ 40% 삭감 제안베트남항만, ‘컨’물동량 급증