- LNG Production Gets Underway at Australia‘s Wheatstone Project
- Western Australia’s Wheatstone LNG Project commenced production of liquefied natural gas (LNG). The Project, in which PE Wheatstone Pty. Ltd. (“PEW”) participates, is located in the Ashburton North Strategic Industrial Area 12 kilometers west of Onslow in Western Australia. PEW is a subsidiary of Pan Pacific Energy K.K. (“PE”), which is jointly owned by four Japanese entities - Mitsubishi C...
- APL Adds Eagle GO to Suite of Eagle Guaranteed Services
- As the Trans-Pacific trading season heats up, APL today launched the new Eagle GO Guaranteed product. A first-of-its-kind ocean freight guarantee, it promises equipment and vessel space on board all APL’s North America-destined services that directly call Shanghai, Ningbo and Yantian in China; as well as Cai Mep in Vietnam.
“APL’s Eagle GO Guaranteed seeks to address the concerns of equipment ...
- DB Schenker and the International Paralympic Committee extend partnership
- The long-standing partners have been working together since the Athens 2004 Paralympic Games.
DB Schenker has extended its agreement with the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) to provide logistics, courier services, freight forwarding and customs clearance services for a number of IPC events, including upcoming Paralympic Games, until the end of 2020.
Under the terms of the new agreement DB Schenker will su...
- NYK to Deploy Binary Cycle Power Generation System on New Panamax Vessel
- NYK will deploy a binary cycle power generation system on a newly constructed Panamax bulk carrier to be operated by the company. The system will generate electricity from the exhaust heat emitted by the marine engine‘s air cooler. In addition, NYK will provide the system developer with operational data from the ship to help improve the product.
A binary cycle power generation system for ships has been jointly developed ...
- OOIL signs the United Nations Global Compact
- Orient Overseas (International) Limited (OOIL), a company with principal business activities in container transport (OOCL) and logistics services (OOCL Logistics), is delighted to announce its joining of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) and as a signatory, we are honored to be the first Hong Kong-based enterprise in the international transportation and logistics industry to take part in this important initiative.
- Hapag-Lloyd Orders 7700 New Reefer Containers
- This year, Hapag-Lloyd will once again make investments to maintain and expand its container fleet. The liner shipping company has ordered a total of 7,700 refrigerated containers (Reefers) of the latest generation including 7,000 x 40-foot and 700 x 20-foot units. In addition, 1,000 of the new containers are equipped with “Controlled Atmosphere” technology, which slows down the ripening process of various types of fruits an...
- Volkswagen FAW Engine and Kuehne+Nagel China expand their logistics partnership
- Volkswagen FAW Engine (Dalian) Co., Ltd (VWED), an automotive part manufacturer operating in a joint-venture with Volkswagen (China), has signed a two-year agreement with Kuehne + Nagel to manage the inbound logistics operations in the Dalian and Changchun plants from 149 automotive engine part suppliers nationwide.
The new contract leverages a sophisticated IT solution to address VWED’s requirements for impr...
- Port of Seattle and local nonprofit selected for EPA environmental justice pilot project
- The Port of Seattle and Just Health Action have been selected as one of just three communities in the country to receive a new grant by the Environmental Protection Agency focused on improving the health of communities near a port.
The Near-port Community Capacity Building/Stakeholder Engagement Project will focus on improving environmental health outcomes for Seattle’s South Park and Georgetown communities. P...
- NYK Distributes Digital Version of Safe Cargo Operation Guidelines
- NYK has released a digital version of its “Essential-15” safe cargo operation guidelines for the high quality transport of dry bulk cargo. The new, multilingual version includes digital animations and replaces the previous version, which was a paper document. NYK has distributed the updated guidelines to about 180 NYK-operated bulk carriers through shipowners and ship-management companies.
In 2015, NYK created the ...
- Decision by the KFTC, South Korea concerning the Violation of South Korean Antitrust Law
- The Fair Trade Commission of South Korea (KFTC) announced on August 21, 2017 (South Korea time) that several companies including MOL have breached South Korean antitrust law with respect to car carrier services.
MOL and other shipping companies have been investigated by the KFTC due to the suspicion of antitrust law violation. MOL has fully cooperated with the KFTC during the investigation.
많이 본 기사
- 인천항, 환황해권 크루즈 모항 본격 시동평택항, 강화된 인센티브로 ‘동북아 랜드브리지’ 육성 머스크라인 ‘함부르크수드 대량 해고는 없다’관세분야 융합모델로 물류 새 지평 연다“블록체인기술, 해운물류시장에 혁신 몰고올 것”메쉬코리아 3분기 누적 거래액 전년比 1200% 증가 인력 태부족에 검역망 구멍 ‘예견된 불개미 사태’기획/ 2자물류·글로벌기업 각축장된 북방물류시장 ‘중소포워더, 하청...삼성중공업, 2500억 규모 LNG FSRU 수주글로벌 해양리더들 부산에 모였다
- CJ대한통운, 이케아 고양점 물류 맡는다3.5t 초과 화물차에 첨단안전장치 의무화BDI 1582포인트…파나막스, 하루만에 상승 전환코트라, 한국 화장품기업 中 수출 물류지원 국제해운대리점協, 사무실 이전 개소식김영춘 장관, 백진현 국제해양법재판소장 접견'중량물' 상하역 보조 '물류장비', 직접 체험해보니…초대형유조선, 미국 수요증가로 수급 개선부산신항 BNCT, 창립기념일 맞아 월동난방비 지원사우디 국영선사, 美 곡물메이저와 합작사 설립