- Record freight volume for port of Antwerp
- The port of Antwerp will close 2016 with an expected record volume of more than 214 million tonnes of freight handled. The shipping container volume for its part has risen above 10 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units, i.e. standard containers) for the first time in the history of the port.
Liquid bulk is also showing year-on-year expansion and with an estimated volume of just under 70 million tonnes it’s the second ma...
- First commercial flammability test lab launched in the Middle East
- Etihad Airways Engineering and Lantal Textiles AG have launched the first Flammability Test Laboratory in the Middle East, for regional customers within the aviation industry, including VIP operators, MRO organisations, design and production organisations as well as cabin interior suppliers.
Located inside the Etihad Airways Engineering facility adjacent to Abu Dhabi International Airport, the new Lantal laboratory ...
- APL Kicks Off 2017 with Saipan‘s Maiden Voyage to Guam
- On 2 January, APL and Guam celebrated the New Year with APL Saipan’s maiden call at the Port of Guam, officially commencing the weekly service for the Guam Saipan Express (GSX) service.
The US flagged APL Saipan joins its sister ship, the US flagged APL Guam which first arrived in Guam a year ago. The GSX service now has its frequency doubled, capacity increased by over two folds and t...
- WAN HAI Lines to join TBS Service with “K” Line
- Wan Hai Lines will expand further on its already extensive south-east Asia network by joining Thailand-Belawan Service (also known as TBS) on 7th of January 2017, to provide a direct service from Thailand to Belawan.
The service will be jointly operated with ”K” Line, by using 2 vessels with effective capacity of 1400TEU. Wan Hai and ”K” Line will deploy one vessel each.
TBS service will be a ...
- Agility India Wins Best Pharmaceuticals Logistics Provider
- Agility, a leading global logistics provider, received Best Logistics Service Provider for Pharmaceuticals at the 2016 Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMPro) Logistics Service Provider Awards in India.
Agility India was recognized for mastering the complexities of pharmaceutical logistics with special recognition going to the company’s temperature-controlled storage facility in Nhava Sheva, Jawaharlal Nehru P...
- SUNJIN ENTECH Holds 5th Christmas Sharing Concert
Sunjin Entech, the ship repair company located in Busan, held ‘2016 Christmas Love Sharing Concert’ for 200 foreign crews on December 22nd(Thur), at 6:30 p.m. in Gamchun Seamen’s Center.
The event took place to encourage foreign seafarers who stayed in the ports of Busan for cargo loading and ship repair works. T...
- Welcome the Largest Ship to Call Chittagong
On 28-November 2016, MCC welcomed the container vessel on her maiden call at the Port of Chittagong.
MCC Chittagong is the second ship to be built to the new “Zhejiang 2700” design-first of which is the M/V MCC Ningbo. Popularly called “Chittagong Max”, these ships are specially designed to fit Chittag...
- CMA CGM upgrades its offer between the Adriatic Sea and Egypt
- CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping group, is pleased to announce the new service offer ADRIMED EXPRESS which directly links the ports of the Adriatic Sea and Egypt.
This innovative, fast and reliable service links Egypt, Malta, Croatia, Italy, and Slovenia. Thanks to a call in Malta, a CMA CGM group’s hub, efficient transshipment connections are offered to worldwide markets.
This service, wh...
- DB Schenker and MAN agree on platooning project
- Logistics provider and truck manufacturer set up a partnership for the use of high-tech trucks on the A9 motorway - Parties sign Memorandum of Understanding
High-tech trucks on the highway: this is the first partnership between a logistics enterprise and a truck manufacturer to develop networked truck convoys and test their use in real operating conditions.
DB Schenker and MAN have signed a Memorandum of Understandi...
- Msc esthi to call hamad port, opening of first phase
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is pleased to have marked the official opening of the Hamad Port Container Terminal 1, with the first call of a 14,000 TEUs vessel. At the privileged request of Qatar Ports Management Company, MSC Esthi sailed into the Port in time for the long awaited opening ceremony on Thursday 1st December. The occasion marks the completion of the first phase of Qatar’s $7.8 b...
많이 본 기사
- 기획/ ‘깜짝 성수기 돌입’ 정기선업계 볕들 날 오나여수광양항, 해양르네상스 중심항만으로 거듭난다부정기해운사 동아탱커, 벌크선 팔아 재무구조 개선우체국물류지원단 이사장 후보 김종국·지영호·김영수 '3파전'가스공사 예선시장서 슈퍼갑질 “용납 못해”미국 물류현대화 단체 출범강원지역 항만 시설 개선 나선다평택·당진항 자동차 물동량 2015년比 11%↓정부, 조선 밀집지역 사업다각화에 2400억 투입현대상선, 롱비치터미널 '2대주주'…지분 20% 인수
- 해양환경관리공단, “생태계 중심 해양가치 창출”CMA CGM, 아시아-남미 동안 서비스 강화BDI 942포인트…전 선형 하락세YGPA 사장, 운영본부장 공모 ‘우체국택배’, 소비자 만족도 가장 높아한국선급, 일본 보일러·압력용기 검사기관 지정“한국 조선해양기자재 우수성 널리 알려요” 코레일, 대한산업안전협회과 손잡고 철도안전 강화인사/ 해양수산부지난해 LA항 ‘컨’ 처리량 886만TEU···전년比 9%↑