- Wan Hai Lines Enhances China-Southeast Asia Service Network
- Wan Hai Lines is pleased to announce its plan to expand the service network on China-Vietnam/Thailand corridors in July, by restructuring China-Vietnam-Thailand (CVT service) and cooperating with COSCO Container Lines Co., Ltd. with a new joint N.PRC-Thailand service (CT1) and securing slots on COSCO’s E.PRC-Thailand service.
Wan Hai Lines’ independent CVT service will be restructured w...
- COSCO SHIPPING and China Railway Signed an Agreement on Strategic
- Capt. Xu Lirong, Chairman of the Board and Party Secretary of COSCO SHIPPING, and Mr. Lu Dongfu, President and Party Secretary of China Railway held talks in Beijing with a view to further deepening their strategic cooperation and promoting the development of international intermodal transport and rail-water intermodal transport.
The meeting was also attended by Mr. Ye Weilong, Executive Vice President...
- 50 years of the Marine Training Centre Tarawa
- Hamburg, July 31, 2017. End of July around 200 guests celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Marine Training Centre (MTC) on the Kiribati island of Tarawa in the South Pacific. Even though some 13,700 kilometers lie between Hamburg and the school in Tarawa, these places are closely associated with each other.
Hamburg Sud co-founded the school for training seafarers 50 years ago. The company is also the manag...
- YM Provides New Korea-Taiwan-Hong Kong Service
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (YM) has announced to launch a new Korea-Taiwan-Hong Kong (loop code: KTH) service effective from August 13th, 2017.
KTH service is jointly operated by YM, T.S. Lines Co., Ltd. (TSL) and Korea Marine Transport Co., Ltd. (KMTC) with a total of two container vessels of nominal 1800 TEU capacity.
The calling port rotation of KTH service is Inchon, Pusan, K...
- MOL Group Ship Management Company Acquires Latest International Certification
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that on July 20, its core dry-cargo ship management company, MOL Ship Management Co., Ltd. received a new certification of its Environmental Management System ISO14001: 2015 and Energy Management System ISO50001 from Nippon Kaiji Kyokai after undergoing stringent transition audit and renewal audit processes.
MOLSHIP acquired ISO14001: 2004 ...
- APL Records Highest Carbon Dioxide Emission Reduction
- APL today announced its highest recorded fleet carbon dioxide emissions reduction of 48% in 2016, compared to its base level in 2009. Verified by Lloyd’s Register Group according to the Clean Cargo Working Group (CCWG) verification protocol and ISO14064-3:2006 standard, this achievement marks APL’s seventh consecutive year of improvements.
APL’s vessel performance management and maintenance stra...
- MSC Upgrades Asia to Sub-Saharan Africa Services
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is pleased to announce improved services between Asia and sub-Saharan Africa that will slash transit times between West Africa and Chinese ports such as Xingang and Shanghai. From the end of July, MSC’s Africa Express service will harness the capacity of 11 vessels to offer dedicated sailings between Asia and Lome.
This will reduce transit times by as much as a week...
- MOL and Consortium Partners to Join Okinawa Pref.‘s Used Car Export Business Model Demonstration
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that it is teaming up with four other companies to join a demonstration project for a used-car export business model as part of the ”2017 International Logistics Business Model Creation Project” backed by Okinawa Prefecture‘s Business Promotion Subsidy program.
In addition to MOL, the consortium includes OTK Company, Ltd. (a ship agency, which manages...
- CEVA wins five year renewal deal with UK Power Networks
- Ashby-de-la-Zouch, UK 13th July, 2017 CEVA Logistics, one of the world‘s leading supply chain companies, has signed a five year renewal deal to manage the warehousing and distribution of UK Power Networks‘ (UKPN) cabling, plant and associated materials. CEVA first won the UKPN business in 2009 which was further extended to 2017 and now, following a full tender process, the company has won an expand...
- Deutsche Bahn continues to be partner of the German Olympic and Paralympic Teams
- Deutsche Bahn AG, Schenker Deutschland AG, Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund and Deutscher Behindertensportverband (National Paralympic Committee Germany, DBS) are joining forces for the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Pyeongchang in 2018 and Tokyo in 2020. DB AG is the official partner for mobility and DB-subsidiary DB Schenker is the official partner for logistics.
The partnership was announced...
많이 본 기사
- 인천-태국·베트남行 신규 ‘컨’ 항로 개설물류부동산 임대료 전세계서 가장 비싼 곳은 '홍콩'BDI 1155포인트…중대형선서 선복 부족대우조선, 상반기 영업익 8880억···부채비율 200%대로 개선하파그로이드, 亞-미국·캐나다 노선 GRI일부 화주, 운임인상에 ‘거래 끊겠다’ 갑질“광양항 다양한 미래 먹거리 개발할 터”부산항 화물차 파업을 바라보는 두 가지 시선평택항 물동량 증대에 道·市·항만公 힘모은다사무실 이전/ 동부익스프레스
- 현대엘리베이터, 상반기 매출 8413억원 전년比…20.1% 신장상반기 해외직구 규모 크게 늘어인천항도선사회, 한중카페리 지원 동참해양환경관리공단, 청소년 점박이물범 여름 생태학교YGPA, 비정규직 문제 해결할 근로자대표단 모집한다BDI 4개월만에 1200대 돌파, 전 선형서 상승세다이소, 판매자 맞춤형 택배박스 ‘고도박스’ 출시美 팜비치항, 북미지역 ‘최고 항만’ 선정DHL코리아, ‘컴 어게인’ 이벤트 실시논단/ 해상보험약관의 해석과 영국법준거약관 및 약관설명의무