- Evergreen Receives Unprecedented Third Consecutive LOG-NET E-Commerce Award
- For an unprecedented third consecutive year and the fifth time overall, Evergreen Line received the E-Commerce Excellence Award from LOG-NET, a leading information systems integrator of ocean carriers and their customers, at the recent Trans-Pacific Maritime conference held in Long Beach, CA.
LOG-NET gave the award in conjunction with the Journal of Commerce, which was accepted by Lawrence Lee, President ...
- Yang Ming to provide new China-East India service
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation has announced that it is going to provide a new China-East India service (Loop Code: CIE) effective on 16th March 2017.
The rotation of CIE is: Pusan-Qingdao-Shanghai-Shekou-Singapore-Port Kelang-Chennai-Port Kelang--Singapore-Manila North Port-Pusan. A round voyage takes 35 days.
Besides CIE service, Yang Ming provides another five loops covering India/P...
- American airlines cargo continues to break records at london heathrow
- As the cargo industry continues to grow, American Airlines Cargo also continues to set new records. Just this week, its London Heathrow (LHR) team broke its fourth daily record since August of 2016. The team moved nearly 1.1 million pounds(489,849 kgs.) of freight into and out of LHR, a new record for a single day‘s throughput.
American transported an impressive 600,000-plus pounds (276,672 kgs.) of cargo from the...
- Wan Hai Lines again tops the ‘Container Shipping Line of The Year Far East Trade Lane’ Award
- Following its impressive performance by topping reliability poll in 2016 by Seaintel’s report, Wan Hai Lines once again achieves a brilliant laurel by winning the prestigious “Container Shipping Line of The Year - Far East Trade Lane” title from Gujarat Junction 2017 Conference on Ports, Shipping & Logistics, concurrent with Cargo and Logistics Awards.
Award ceremony was held in Gandhidham, Gujarat st...
- APL Continues to Expand and Invest in Guam and Saipan
- Showing its strong commitment to serving Guam and Saipan, APL today announced the conversion of its Guam office from a third party agency to an APL owned and managed office. This follows APL’s introduction of a second US flagged ship, the APL Saipan, to its Guam Saipan Express (GSX) service. Together with its US flagged sister ship, the APL Guam, the two GSX service ships now provide week...
- DB Schenker acquires equity interest in global internet marketplace uShip
- DB Schenker is investing millions to strengthen its strategic collaboration with the US-based online shipping marketplace uShip and press ahead with the digital transformation of its business model. Following a capital increase, the global logistics company is investing USD 25 million (roughly EUR 24 million) in the online platform for freight forwarding and transport services.
”Expanding our successful partnership will exp...
- B&H worldwide chosen as emea forward stocking location
- London Heathrow, UK & Muskegon, MI, USA: AeroVision International has announced it will open a new forward stocking location to service customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in collaboration with B&H Worldwide, a leading aerospace logistics provider. “Our newly initiated warehouse will be adjacent to London’s Heathrow Airport, allowing customers outside of North America greatly improved access to A...
- ZEABORN Group takes over Rickmers-Linie and NPC Projects
- ZEABORN Group sets a further milestone in the company‘s development with the takeover of the business operations and the international organization of Rickmers-Linie, including NPC Projects. In addition ZEABORN takes over the business operations of MCC Marine Consulting & Contracting, which is active as bunker and chartering broker. The corresponding contracts between the Rickmers Group and Zeaborn w...
- FESCO launches high-speed container trains between Vladivostok and Moscow
- FESCO Transportation Group (FESCO) is launching FESCO Moscow Shuttle Express (FMS-Express), a new regular container service on the Vladivostok-Moscow-Vladivostok route as part of the Trans-Siberian in Seven Days, a solution offered by Russian Railways. This is the first service in the project to operate in the opposite direction, from Moscow to Russian Far East. The transit time via the Trans-S...
- Kuehne + Nagel launches KN Packaging to address growing demand in consumer
- With the global contract packaging market growing at more than 12 per cent annually, Kuehne + Nagel has developed an innovative one-stop-shop contract packaging solution combining enhanced capabilities and additional services.
KN Packaging aims at meeting the customers‘ complex service requirements.
This new value-added service offering is now being implemented in Kuehne + Nagel facilities worldwide focusing on three are...