- CEVA appoints Niels Weithe to head up global eCommerce business
- CEVA Logistics, one of the world‘s largest supply chain management companies, has appointed Niels Weithe to the newly created position of Global head of eCommerce. He will be based in Germany and will report directly to Chief Operating Officer of Contract Logistics, Brett Bissell. He joins CEVA from Arvato where he was President of its consumer products division and led the team which built up Europe‘s ...
- Panalpina Digital Hub launched to promote innovation in freight forwarding and logistics
- The international freight forwarding and logistics company Panalpina has launched the Panalpina Digital Hub to embrace new technologies including the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain that have the potential to disrupt the business in the coming years.
The new business unit, which reports directly to CEO Stefan Karlen, is to explore innovative technologies, develop new digital solutions for c...
- CMA CGM strengthens its strategy aimed at densifying its regional network
- CMA CGM Group, a leading worldwide shipping Group, is pleased to announce the signature of an agreement between CMA CGM and Container Finance Ltd Oy pursuant to which the container shipping and logistics business Containerships (and Container Finance’s holdings in Multi-Link Terminals Ltd and CD Holding Oy) will become part of the CMA CGM Group.
The Finnish company is specialized in t...
- Panalpina is CTPAT re-validated by the US Customs and Border Protection
- The Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism is part of the US Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) multi-layered cargo enforcement strategy. Last month, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) carried out an audit and re-validation of Panalpina’s CTPAT standing as a consolidator and broker.
Many of Panalpina’s customers shipping to or from the US require the CTPAT certification, and o...
- Maersk Line expands presence in Canada and Europe with exclusive transatlantic
- Maersk Line today announced the expansion of its product portfolio between Europe’s Mediterranean region and Canada to cater for the growing demands of importers and exporters on both sides of the Atlantic.
The exclusive, fully Maersk Line-operated weekly service will be a five-vessel rotation stopping in Salerno and La Spezia (Italy), Fos-sur-Mer (France), Algeciras (Spain), Montreal and Halifax (Canada), and Vale...
- S&P upgrades CEVA Logistics to BB- with positive outlook
- CEVA Logistics AG ("CEVA") announces that S&P Global Ratings ("S&P") has today upgraded the Group's long-term issuer rating to BB- with positive outlook. The upgrade by three notches is based on the deleveraging as a result of the IPO on SIX Swiss Exchange as well as the improvements in operating results.
This follows an upgrade of CEVA's corporate rating by four notches to B1 by Moody...
- Yang Ming Inaugurates Depot in Surabaya
In view of the rapid growth of Southeast Asian market, Yang Ming has cooperated with Taiwan International Ports Corporation, Ltd. (TIPC) and Indonesian investors to set up a joint venture depot company named P T. FORMOSA SEJATI LOGISTICS in Surabaya, Indonesia. An opening ceremony was held on May 15...
- A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S begins 2018 with strong revenue growth however unsatisfactory earnings
In Q1 2018, A.P. Moller - Maersk had a revenue growth of 30% to USD 9.3bn, 10% excluding Hamburg Sud, with growth in all business segments and a strategic transformation well underway. A.P. Moller - Maersk reiterates its expectations for 2018 of an underlying profit above 2017 (USD 356m), however noting increase...
- First-quarter returns from the universal Port of Hamburg
In the first quarter of 2018, the Port of Hamburg achieved total throughput of 32.7 million tons (down 7.5 percent). In Hamburg this heading covers general cargo throughput of 22.7million tons (down 1.8 percent) and bulk cargo throughput of 10.0 million tons (down 18.2 percent). In the bulk cargo throughput segment, it was impossible to ...
- Yang Ming signs MoU with partners for establishing a joint venture
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. today(May, 10th) signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with Taiwan International Ports Corporation, Ltd.(TIPC), Tungya Transportation & Terminal Co., Ltd., Taiwan Navigation Co., Ltd., T.S. Lines Co., Ltd. and Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd. for the establishment of a joint venture holding company with the aim to deepen and extend the scope of cooperation between the six enterpris...
많이 본 기사
- 현대중공업, 상반기 수주액 29억弗…전년比 27%↑현대重 해양사업부 일감 바닥에 파업까지 '지역경제 휘청'美 수입물동량, 187만TEU로 신기록 달성BDI 1666포인트…케이프선, FFA 시장서 상승세 유지 전망YGPA, 청렴경영 우수 표어 선정조선업계 "철강 후판가격 인상시기 연기" 호소고고밴, 2억5000만달러 투자유치…물류서비스 전세계로 확장 APL, 아시아-중동 노선에 부산 추가기항IPA, 항저우서 전자상거래사업 확대 방안 모색테크로스, 평형수처리장치 1500척 이상 수주
- 한국선급, 국제해사업계와 SOx 규제 등 논의판례/ 억울한 처벌을 면한 복합운송인현대미포조선, 840억 규모 석유제품운반선 수주UPA, 사회적경제 활성화 토론장 열어창립 반백년 두산산업차량, 리튬이온 배터리 지게차 선봬등기우편 수수료 인상정부, 미·중 무역분쟁 장기화 대응체제 본격 가동인천항만公, 원양항로 활성화 포트세일즈 나서BDI 1695포인트…올해 최고치 경신中 CMA CGM, 亞-동아프리카항로 운임인상