- MOL, KHI to Jointly Develop Technologies that Enhance Vessel Reliability and Energy
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President & CEO: Junichiro Ikeda) today announced that it has reached an agreement with Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI; President: Yoshinori Kanehana; headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo) on the joint development of technologies that enhance vessel reliability and energy-saving operation by vessel steering gear with new sensing capability and big data analysis (hereinafter re...
- CEVA celebrates first day of trading on SIX Swiss Exchange
- CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, has marked the first day of trading for its shares on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zurich with the traditional ringing of a cow bell to launch the day‘s business.
CEVA CEO, Xavier Urbain was joined by executives from SIX and other members of the CEVA team to celebrate the company‘s arrival on the SIX. ”We are proud t...
- Agility, Cold Box Partner to Innovate for Temp-Sensitive Cargo
- Agility, a leading global logistics provider, has signed an agreement with Cold Box Express to offer innovative shipping solutions for temperature-sensitive cargo.
Cold Box offers an active temperature-control pallet shipper, designed for mixed-load ground transportation. The shipper is a pallet-sized interior compartment with precise temperature control and range, extended hold times, and 24/7 near-real-time tracking and monitoring.
- New Gold Star Line service connects Asia and South Africa
- A new Gold Star Line service, will operate on a weekly rotation providing a direct connection between China, South East Asia and South Africa. The SA1 service will launch on May 7 to meet growing demand for improved services to Africa’s economic powerhouse.
The SA1 service will have a 63-day rotation comprising eight 3,300 TEU vessels. GSL will also offer intermodal services to inland areas of South ...
- MOL expands its NVOCC business with the unified brand ‘MOL Worldwide Logistics’
- MOL set logistics business as strategic fields for resource allocations in its management plan ”Rolling Plan 2017”. From April 1, 2018, MOL has appointed Mr. Michael Goh as the Executive Officer and Deputy Director General in its Product Transport Business Unit. Under his leadership, MOL Logistics (Japan) Ltd (”MLG”; President: Tetsuya Minato, headquarters: Tokyo) and MOL Consolidation...
- Encouraging growth amid supportive economic conditions
- Preliminary traffic figures for the month of March released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed firm growth in international air passenger markets, and more moderate but still positive growth in air cargo demand.
Broad-based expansion in the global economy continued to spur business and leisure travel demand, as reflected in the strong 10.6% increase in the number of passengers carried by the re...
- YANG MING&THE ALLIANCE Introduce Weekly PS8 Prince Rupert Service
- The Port of Prince Rupert, DP World Prince Rupert and CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE:CNI) are pleased to announce a new weekly marine carrier service at the Fairview Container Terminal.
Yang Ming and its partners in THE Alliance, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express, have added Prince Rupert as the first North American port of call on the amended PS8 trans-Pacific service this spring. Originatin...
- Administrator of the Panama Canal Authority Visited COSCO SHIPPING Headquarters
- On the afternoon of April 20, 2018, Capt. Xu Lirong, Chairman of COSCO SHIPPING, met with Mr. Jorge L. Quijano, Administrator of the Panama Canal Authority (ACP).The two sides exchanged views on topics including shipping market outlook and Panama Canal services.
Mr. Nicolas Zimmermann, the Consul-General of Panama in Shanghai, relevant officials of ACP, executive managers of Strategy and Corp...
- OOCL and MSRA Embrace AI in Digital Transformation
- Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA), Microsoft’s world-class research arm, and Orient Overseas Container Line Limited (OOCL) announced their partnership in applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) research to improve network operations and achieve efficiencies within the shipping industry. The collaboration is expected to nurture over 200 AI developers over the next 12 months.
“Microsoft has been committed in providing cu...
- Yang Ming Upgrades Southeast Asia Service
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (YM) will deploy two bigger container ships of 2,800TEU in its Southeast Asia Service (SEA service) effective from 20th April 2018 to provide customers with better service. The calling port rotation is Port Kelang-Singapore-Jakarta-Surabaya-Panjang-Jakarta-Port Kelang with a round voyage of 14 days.
In addition to SEA service, YM also provides CTI (China-To-Indonesia) ...
많이 본 기사
- “업황 상승세 탔는데…” 국내 조선 여전히 찬바람현대중공업그룹, 누계수주액 44억弗…전년比 69%↑BDI 1273포인트…케이프 급락, 중소형선 소폭 상승인터지스, 1분기 영업익 72% 급감강원도 속초항 11만t급 크루즈선 첫 입항머스크라인, 1Q 매출액 37%↑…함부르크수드 인수효과김인현 교수, 고려대 석탑연구상 수상논단/ 해상보험에서의 부보위험 및 보상하는 손해의 범위에 대한 입증책...세방, 상품매출 증가에 1분기 영업익 8% 증가日 긴테쓰익스프레스, 매출액 5조 돌파…사상최대
- 동방, 1분기 영업익 35.5% 급감케이씨티시, 1분기 영업익 35% 급증IPA, 감나무 가꾸기 체험 프로그램 진행마산해수청, 재난대응 안전한국훈련 실시YGPA, 광양항 동측철송장 활용방안 마련그리스 스타벌크, 발빠른 벌크선 확대 ‘왜’메쉬코리아, '카카오톡 주문하기' 영업대행 계약 IPA, 남북경제협력 활성화 위한 TF 출범일본통운, 日-유럽 대륙철도 일관수송서비스 개시페덱스, 아태지역 '최고의 지상 물류 서비스 업체' 수상