- Evergreen Opens Four New Offices in Latin America
In view of the growth potential in Latin American trade, Evergreen Line is continuing to establish its own offices at main service locations in the region. The move will strengthen the effectiveness of the line’s operations, improve its capability to react to market opportunities, optimize the efficiency of its network routing and enhance...
- Newbuilding LNG Carrier for JERA Named Nohshu Maru
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced the naming of a newbuilding LNG Carrier ordered by a JV of MOL and JERA Co., Inc. (President: Yuji Kakimi; Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo), Trans Pacific Shipping 5 Ltd. (Note 1) Today’s ceremony was held at the Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI; President: Shunichi Miyanaga; Headquarters: Minato...
- 2M Alliance and ZIM extend strategic cooperation
The 2M Alliance partners Maersk, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) and ZIM today announced the agreement to extend their strategic cooperation to cover select 2M services also on the Asia-US West Coast and Asia-Mediterranean trade lanes.
Between Asia and the US West Coast, the TP9 service will be op...
- CMA CGM unveils its new unmatched service offer, Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product
The CMA CGM Group, a worldwide leading shipping group, is pleased to announce that Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, signed today with the executives of COSCO SHIPPING, Evergreen and OOCL the launch of Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product, which will ...
- ONE Conducts the First Global Stowage Planning Office Summit
- Ocean Network Express (“ONE”) conducted the first Global Stowage Planning Office (SPO) Summit during 10th and 11th December 2018 in Kumamoto, Japan.
The summit aims to improve stowage planning skills for its internal staff in more safety condition. The SPO that handles stowage planning on container vessels operated by ONE are dotted at several locations in the world.
11 representatives from 7 countrie...
- APM Terminals Pipavav connects to ICD Kanpur via rail
- The new connection, established by CONCOR, gives customers an opportunity to connect to the Gateway Port of Pipavav.
The maiden export train from ICD Kanpur (JRY) to Port Pipavav was aptly named as POLYMER Express as it was carrying 90 TEUs of Polymer for GAIL.
The export loaded train was flagged off by Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Mr. C N Mishra and Mr. Santosh Kumar Singh,...
- Msc and Traxens Launch Iot Pilot Project to Improve Terminal Efficiency
- As announced by Traxens, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is cooperating with its partner in a pilot project in Valencia to use an Internet-of-Things (IoT) network to improve the operational efficiency of the port.
MSC is already working with Traxens, which provides data and services for the supply chain industry, on smart container solutions using IoT for customers around the world. The use of such real-time trackin...
- APL Forges Ahead As Intra-Asia Champion Through CNC
- APL today announced the proposed acquisition of the book of business of its sister company Cheng Lie Navigation(CNC).
With this, APL will consolidate all its Intra-Asia business under the CNC brand to be operated from Singapore, retaining both sales networks and all sales channels.
“This strategic move will enable us to become the Intra-Asia Champion with the most comprehensive market connectivity in the Fa...
- ONE Celebrates the Arrival of the Largest Container Vessel in LaemChabang
Ocean Network Express (ONE) held a welcome event on 26 November 2018 to celebrate the maiden call of its ONE COLUMBA vessel at the Thai port of Laem Chabang. The arrival was in fact a significant milestone for the entire maritime trade of Thailand as it marks the largest container vessel ever to call upon the...
- DSV Canada breaks ground on new 1.1 million square foot facility
DSV Canada breaks ground on new 1.1 million square foot facility in Milton, Ontario, scheduled to open fall 2019.
DSV’s new facility will be the future Canadian head office and state-of-the-art logistics complex. The location of DSV Canada’s new head office was marked by the Milton ground-breaking ceremony on 22 N...
많이 본 기사
- 오션얼라이언스 2027년까지 동맹기간 연장현대중공업그룹, 원유운반선으로 첫 수주 성공IPA·인천市·공항공사, 中 웨이하이시와 화물운송 활성화 ‘맞손’대우조선해양, 오만서 초대형원유운반선 2척 추가수주세방, 베트남 물류시장 공략 본격화해양경찰청, 고문변호사에 성우린 변호사 위촉논단/ 정기용선계약(Time charterparty)의 법적 성격과 법률관계현대상선, 상반기 대졸 신입·경력사원 공채한국해양교통안전공단 설립 본격 착수BDI 1112포인트…케이프선, 태평양 수역서 강세 이어가
- IPA, 인천항 재난안전관리 추진단 발족칭다오항 중국 최대 펄프 환적거점 구축 박차인천-울란바토르 하늘길 30년만에 경쟁체제로 전환중국 선전항 지난해 ‘컨’ 처리량 사상최대 실적 달성CBRE코리아, 임동수 신임 대표 선임울산항에 드론 활용 선용품 공급 추진IPA, 미국 서안지역 냉동·냉장화물 유치 홍보 나서2M Alliance and ZIM extend strategic cooperation한진 이하넥스몰, 샤오미 다이렉트 스토어 개설중국 상하이항 9년 연속 세계 1위 달성