- Yang Ming signs MoU with partners for establishing a joint venture
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. today(May, 10th) signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with Taiwan International Ports Corporation, Ltd.(TIPC), Tungya Transportation & Terminal Co., Ltd., Taiwan Navigation Co., Ltd., T.S. Lines Co., Ltd. and Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd. for the establishment of a joint venture holding company with the aim to deepen and extend the scope of cooperation between the six enterpris...
- New agreement sees Hacis expand into western PRD
- Hong Kong Air Cargo Industry Services Limited (Hacis) - the value-added logistics arm of Hactl - and Chu Kong Shipping Enterprises (Group) Company Limited (CKS) have entered into a strategic partnership covering the development of joint logistics activity throughout the western part of the Pearl River Delta (PRD).
The first project will be the opening of a new inland cargo depot in Zhuhai Free Trade Zone, ...
- OOCL Honored with HKAEE Gold Standing and Recognized for Outstanding Green Leadership
- OOCL is proud to have received the 2017 Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE) Gold Award in the Transport and Logistics Sector category at a ceremony held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 4 May, 2018.
Recognized by the community as one of the most prestigious and reputable environmental award schemes in Hong Kong, the HKAEE encourages businesses and ...
- MOL, KHI to Jointly Develop Technologies that Enhance Vessel Reliability and Energy
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President & CEO: Junichiro Ikeda) today announced that it has reached an agreement with Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI; President: Yoshinori Kanehana; headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo) on the joint development of technologies that enhance vessel reliability and energy-saving operation by vessel steering gear with new sensing capability and big data analysis (hereinafter re...
- Agility, Cold Box Partner to Innovate for Temp-Sensitive Cargo
- Agility, a leading global logistics provider, has signed an agreement with Cold Box Express to offer innovative shipping solutions for temperature-sensitive cargo.
Cold Box offers an active temperature-control pallet shipper, designed for mixed-load ground transportation. The shipper is a pallet-sized interior compartment with precise temperature control and range, extended hold times, and 24/7 near-real-time tracking and monitoring.
- CEVA celebrates first day of trading on SIX Swiss Exchange
- CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, has marked the first day of trading for its shares on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zurich with the traditional ringing of a cow bell to launch the day‘s business.
CEVA CEO, Xavier Urbain was joined by executives from SIX and other members of the CEVA team to celebrate the company‘s arrival on the SIX. ”We are proud t...
- Encouraging growth amid supportive economic conditions
- Preliminary traffic figures for the month of March released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed firm growth in international air passenger markets, and more moderate but still positive growth in air cargo demand.
Broad-based expansion in the global economy continued to spur business and leisure travel demand, as reflected in the strong 10.6% increase in the number of passengers carried by the re...
- MOL expands its NVOCC business with the unified brand ‘MOL Worldwide Logistics’
- MOL set logistics business as strategic fields for resource allocations in its management plan ”Rolling Plan 2017”. From April 1, 2018, MOL has appointed Mr. Michael Goh as the Executive Officer and Deputy Director General in its Product Transport Business Unit. Under his leadership, MOL Logistics (Japan) Ltd (”MLG”; President: Tetsuya Minato, headquarters: Tokyo) and MOL Consolidation...
- New Gold Star Line service connects Asia and South Africa
- A new Gold Star Line service, will operate on a weekly rotation providing a direct connection between China, South East Asia and South Africa. The SA1 service will launch on May 7 to meet growing demand for improved services to Africa’s economic powerhouse.
The SA1 service will have a 63-day rotation comprising eight 3,300 TEU vessels. GSL will also offer intermodal services to inland areas of South ...
- YANG MING&THE ALLIANCE Introduce Weekly PS8 Prince Rupert Service
- The Port of Prince Rupert, DP World Prince Rupert and CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE:CNI) are pleased to announce a new weekly marine carrier service at the Fairview Container Terminal.
Yang Ming and its partners in THE Alliance, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express, have added Prince Rupert as the first North American port of call on the amended PS8 trans-Pacific service this spring. Originatin...