- ZIM Announces a significant upgrade of its independent India-Med Express Line
- ZIM is pleased to announce that starting September, ZIM India-Med Express Line (IMX) will have a new rotation, with significantly faster transit time, making the fastest on the trade.
In order to improve our service to customers and cater for market needs, ZIM will introduce changes to IMX service, as follows: the line will operate 5 vessels, and the round-trip will be shortened to 35 days. The new rotation will commence...
- MOL Signs Technology Consulting Agreement
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that the company has concluded a technology consulting agreement with Professor Tomoharu Nagao of the Yokohama National University(Headquarters: Yokohama, Kanagawa Pref.; President: Yuichi Hasebe) Graduate School of Environment and Information Sciences, who is the creator of the next-generation AI advanced machine learning and the percolative learning method.
- The Investment Corporation of Dubai Announces the Launch of ISS Global Forwarding
- The Investment Corporation of Dubai, the principal investment arm of the Government of Dubai announces the launch of ISS Global Forwarding, a wholly-owned subsidiary focused on supply chain logistics.
The establishment of ISS Global Forwarding is the result of a strategic directive by the Government of Dubai to separate Inchcape Shipping Services Holding Ltd, into two standalone companies with the aim of optimisin...
- Yang Ming Orders Ten 2800TEU Containerships
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.(Yang Ming) signed a contract with CSBC CORPORATION, TAIWAN (CSBC) for the construction of a total of ten 2,800 TEU class full container vessels.
The contract was signed by Yang Ming’s Chairman Bronson Hsieh and CSBC’s Chairman Cheng Wen-Lon. The ...
- APL‘s Eagle Express Service Delivers Its Promised X-Factor
- APL’s highly-anticipated Eagle Express X(EXX) service arrived in Los Angeles on 15 August 2018.
This first EXX shipment marks the delivery of its designed 11-day ocean transit; as well as expeditious last mile delivery of import cargo with same-day cargo availability at the Eagle Marine Services (EMS) terminal.
“We are delighted that the first voyage of the EXX service which set sail from China wi...
- ONE Orders 14000units of State-of-the-Art Reefers
- Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (ONE) has made an investment in its reefer business segment with a new order of 14,000 state of the art, advanced generation refrigerated containers(13,000 x 40 foot and 1,000 x 20 foot units).
Of these containers, 2100units will be equipped with the latest Controlled Atmosphere(CA) technology, which further enhances the effective shelf life of fruits and vegetables by significantly slowing d...
- Yang Ming Honored for Providing Excellent Service
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming), widely recognized as an excellent service provider, was named “Provider of the Year” on 18th July, 2018 by Target Corporation, the second-largest department store retailer and importer of containerized freight in the United States. Yang Ming was also accredited with the “Environmental Ship Index Award 2017” by Marseille Fos Port Authority.
The “Provider ...
- Maersk and IBM Introduce TradeLens Blockchain Shipping Solution
- In a follow up to their January announcement, A.P. Moller-Maersk and IBM today announced the creation of TradeLens, jointly developed by the two companies to apply blockchain to the world‘s global supply chain.
TradeLens is the result of a collaboration agreement between Maersk and IBM, a blockchain-enabled shipping solution designed to promote more efficient and secure global trade, bringing together various parties to...
- Port of Los angeles Announces Commercial Development Opportunity
- The Port of Los Angeles Waterfront Commercial Development Group has released a prospectus on a commercial development opportunity at Cabrillo Way Marina on the LA Waterfront in San Pedro.
Later this year, the Port will release a formal Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and subsequent Request for Proposals (RFP). Cabrillo Way Marina is one of many destinations along the Port‘s visitor-serving LA W...
- K+N further strengthens its globally leading position in Perishables Logistics
- Kuehne + Nagel announced that it has successfully completed the acquisition of the perishables business of Panatlantic Logistics S.A., Ecuador. The company is one of the market leaders in the country in airfreight transportation of perishable products. This acquisition will enable Kuehne + Nagel to strengthen its position in the export market to the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
많이 본 기사
- 수주목표 절반 못미친 조선 빅3 하반기 LNG선으로 반등고려·장금·현대·SM ‘비용절감’ 접이식 컨테이너 시범운영 참여케이엘넷, 2019 대한민국우수특허 대상올해 세계최대 해사박람회 화두는 ‘황산화물규제’디얼라이언스 가입 현대상선, “아주항로 점유율 한자릿수로 낮춘다”BDI 2064포인트…모든 선형 상승세 지속국산 조선기자재, 중국선사 만나 공급판매 타진대한해운, 포스코 전용선 2척 스크러버 설치미쓰비시중공업, 지난해 조선해양사업 수주 20조…8%↑일본 MOL, 미국선급과 손잡고 차세대 가스선 짓는다
- 한국선급, 현대중공업·KCC와 무용제 도료 업무협약오리엔트스타로직스·주성씨앤에어·팬오션 AEO 재공인인천공항 항공기 출발지연 시간 전년比 16.4%↓BPA, 인도 아다니포트와 공동사업 MOU 체결호주 BHP빌리턴, LNG 추진 대형벌크선 14척 입찰물류산업을 획기적으로 개선시킬 ‘디지털 트윈’장금상선, 흥아해운과 韓-말레이시아 신규서비스 개설현대상선, 印 항만운영사와 화주초청 설명회 개최여수광양항만공사, 안전한 여름나기 상생 캠페인 실시센디, 신선식품 운송 센디프레시 출시