- Encouraging growth amid supportive economic conditions
- Preliminary traffic figures for the month of March released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed firm growth in international air passenger markets, and more moderate but still positive growth in air cargo demand.
Broad-based expansion in the global economy continued to spur business and leisure travel demand, as reflected in the strong 10.6% increase in the number of passengers carried by the re...
- New Gold Star Line service connects Asia and South Africa
- A new Gold Star Line service, will operate on a weekly rotation providing a direct connection between China, South East Asia and South Africa. The SA1 service will launch on May 7 to meet growing demand for improved services to Africa’s economic powerhouse.
The SA1 service will have a 63-day rotation comprising eight 3,300 TEU vessels. GSL will also offer intermodal services to inland areas of South ...
- YANG MING&THE ALLIANCE Introduce Weekly PS8 Prince Rupert Service
- The Port of Prince Rupert, DP World Prince Rupert and CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE:CNI) are pleased to announce a new weekly marine carrier service at the Fairview Container Terminal.
Yang Ming and its partners in THE Alliance, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express, have added Prince Rupert as the first North American port of call on the amended PS8 trans-Pacific service this spring. Originatin...
- Administrator of the Panama Canal Authority Visited COSCO SHIPPING Headquarters
- On the afternoon of April 20, 2018, Capt. Xu Lirong, Chairman of COSCO SHIPPING, met with Mr. Jorge L. Quijano, Administrator of the Panama Canal Authority (ACP).The two sides exchanged views on topics including shipping market outlook and Panama Canal services.
Mr. Nicolas Zimmermann, the Consul-General of Panama in Shanghai, relevant officials of ACP, executive managers of Strategy and Corp...
- OOCL and MSRA Embrace AI in Digital Transformation
- Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA), Microsoft’s world-class research arm, and Orient Overseas Container Line Limited (OOCL) announced their partnership in applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) research to improve network operations and achieve efficiencies within the shipping industry. The collaboration is expected to nurture over 200 AI developers over the next 12 months.
“Microsoft has been committed in providing cu...
- Wan Hai Lines to Launch Indonesia to Singapore·Malaysia Service
- Wan Hai Lines is pleased to announce a new service string connects Indonesia to Singapore and Malaysia. The service which will be jointly operated with Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation is named The Strait- Java 1 (SJ1) Service with port callings at Port Klang-Singapore-Jakarta-Surabaya-Panjang-Jakarta-Port Klang on a 14 days round trip basis.
The maiden voyage is expected to call Port Klang on 20th...
- Yang Ming Upgrades Southeast Asia Service
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (YM) will deploy two bigger container ships of 2,800TEU in its Southeast Asia Service (SEA service) effective from 20th April 2018 to provide customers with better service. The calling port rotation is Port Kelang-Singapore-Jakarta-Surabaya-Panjang-Jakarta-Port Kelang with a round voyage of 14 days.
In addition to SEA service, YM also provides CTI (China-To-Indonesia) ...
- NWSA container volumes decline post-Lunar New Year
- The Northwest Seaport Alliance’s total container volumes declined 9.6 percent in March 2018 compared to March 2017 for a total of 302,516 TEUs (20-foot equivalent units). Overall total year-to-date volumes are down 6.7 percent. Imports and exports declined 8.7 percent and 4.2 percent, respectively.
NWSA’s March volumes were negatively impacted as factories in China shut down production for the Lunar New Y...
- CMA CGM Announces an Agreement to Acquire a Stake in CEVA
- CMA CGM, a worldwide leading shipping company, announces it has reached an agreement to acquire an equity stake of nearly 25% of CEVA Logistics AG (“CEVA”), a global leading player in the logistics sector. CMA CGM has committed to subscribe for mandatory convertible securities of CEVA in an estimated amount between 380 and 450 million CHF.
These securities will be convertible into CEVA...
- Ice-Breaking LNG Carrier ‘Vladimir Rusanov’ for Yamal LNG Project Started the First Loading Operation
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that from March 27 to March 28 the first loading operation of the Ice-Breaking LNG Carrier Vladimir Rusanov, which was jointly ordered by MOL and China COSCO Shipping Corporation Limited (China COSCO Shipping), was conducted in the Yamal LNG plant at Sabetta port.
The vessel is the first of three newbuilding vessels for MOL and Chi...
많이 본 기사
- 흥아해운, 자본금 878억→412억 ‘감자 결정’장금상선·흥아해운, 부산-홋카이도 부산-필리핀 잇달아 신설짐라인, 지난해 영업손실 -2860만弗…적자전환대한해운, 국내 최초 LNG 연료공급선 연내 운항 해양환경공단, 장기계선 기름유출 감시에 드론 활용BPA “일상 업무에서도 사회적 가치 실현”해운조합, 내달부터 선원공제료 연 3.7억 할인한신평, 아시아나항공 장·단기 신용등급 하향검토대한항공 전직임직원 회사 지키기에 '안간힘' 아시아선주協, 싱가포르서 황산화물·국제해운정책 이슈 논의
- BDI 690포인트…케이프, 대서양 수역서도 부진활짝 열린 중남미시장 ‘정치상황이 변수’윌헬름센, 선박-내륙 구간 드론배송 시행경남·부산·울산 ‘동남권 상생발전협의회’ 개최관세청, 쓰레기 불법 수출입 막는다롯데렌터카, 한국산업의 브랜드파워 17년 연속 1위MSC, 이탈리아 '컨'터미널 100% 출자만트럭버스 ‘MAN CitE’ , iF 디자인 어워드서 금상 수상獨 도이치은행·코메르츠은행 합병협상佛 CMA-CGM, TOB로 세바 주식 89.5% 취득