- DB Schenker is the world‘s first logistics service provider offering 3-D printing solutions
- DB Schenker is the world‘s first logistics service provider offering its customers an extensive 3-D printing service. Customers can now upload the 3-D template via the online portal eSchenker, select materials and color, consult prices, place orders and have the printing delivered. At present, printing includes medical devices made from stainless steel, robot gripper fingers made from plastic, or customized packaging material.
- Kuehne+Nagel further expands its global services for BMW Group
- The long lasting partnership between the BMW Group and Kuehne + Nagel can now count on 14 major locations around the globe with a consolidated presence in China.
Gianfranco Sgro, member of the Managing Board of Kuehne + Nagel International AG, responsible for Contract Logistics: “Focusing on dynamic industries such as automotive is part of our 2022 roadmap. It is our clear goal to further increase our aut...
- DHL eCommerce launches same-day delivery in Thailand
- DHL eCommerce, a division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, today announced the introduction of DHL Parcel Metro in Greater Bangkok. The service uses DHL‘s digital platform to allow Thai online retailers to offer consumers with same-day delivery, real-time tracking and flexible rescheduling of deliveries, whilst keeping last mile delivery affordable and easy for retailers.
Designed for cities and metro areas, DHL P...
- Evergreen Strengthens Asia-East Africa Service
- In order to meet increasing and diverse market demands, Evergreen Line has announced enhancements to its current Asia-East Africa service (AEF) - adding to its direct calls in Central & Southern China.
Five vessels are currently deployed on the AEF service - three operated by Evergreen Line, the remaining two by COSCO and X-Press Feeders. To accommodate the extended service to China, Evergreen Line a...
- CEVA appoints Niels Weithe to head up global eCommerce business
- CEVA Logistics, one of the world‘s largest supply chain management companies, has appointed Niels Weithe to the newly created position of Global head of eCommerce. He will be based in Germany and will report directly to Chief Operating Officer of Contract Logistics, Brett Bissell. He joins CEVA from Arvato where he was President of its consumer products division and led the team which built up Europe‘s ...
- Panalpina Digital Hub launched to promote innovation in freight forwarding and logistics
- The international freight forwarding and logistics company Panalpina has launched the Panalpina Digital Hub to embrace new technologies including the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain that have the potential to disrupt the business in the coming years.
The new business unit, which reports directly to CEO Stefan Karlen, is to explore innovative technologies, develop new digital solutions for c...
- CMA CGM strengthens its strategy aimed at densifying its regional network
- CMA CGM Group, a leading worldwide shipping Group, is pleased to announce the signature of an agreement between CMA CGM and Container Finance Ltd Oy pursuant to which the container shipping and logistics business Containerships (and Container Finance’s holdings in Multi-Link Terminals Ltd and CD Holding Oy) will become part of the CMA CGM Group.
The Finnish company is specialized in t...
- Panalpina is CTPAT re-validated by the US Customs and Border Protection
- The Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism is part of the US Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) multi-layered cargo enforcement strategy. Last month, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) carried out an audit and re-validation of Panalpina’s CTPAT standing as a consolidator and broker.
Many of Panalpina’s customers shipping to or from the US require the CTPAT certification, and o...
- S&P upgrades CEVA Logistics to BB- with positive outlook
- CEVA Logistics AG ("CEVA") announces that S&P Global Ratings ("S&P") has today upgraded the Group's long-term issuer rating to BB- with positive outlook. The upgrade by three notches is based on the deleveraging as a result of the IPO on SIX Swiss Exchange as well as the improvements in operating results.
This follows an upgrade of CEVA's corporate rating by four notches to B1 by Moody...
- Maersk Line expands presence in Canada and Europe with exclusive transatlantic
- Maersk Line today announced the expansion of its product portfolio between Europe’s Mediterranean region and Canada to cater for the growing demands of importers and exporters on both sides of the Atlantic.
The exclusive, fully Maersk Line-operated weekly service will be a five-vessel rotation stopping in Salerno and La Spezia (Italy), Fos-sur-Mer (France), Algeciras (Spain), Montreal and Halifax (Canada), and Vale...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수