- Yang Ming Inaugurates Depot in Surabaya
In view of the rapid growth of Southeast Asian market, Yang Ming has cooperated with Taiwan International Ports Corporation, Ltd. (TIPC) and Indonesian investors to set up a joint venture depot company named P T. FORMOSA SEJATI LOGISTICS in Surabaya, Indonesia. An opening ceremony was held on May 15...
- A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S begins 2018 with strong revenue growth however unsatisfactory earnings
In Q1 2018, A.P. Moller - Maersk had a revenue growth of 30% to USD 9.3bn, 10% excluding Hamburg Sud, with growth in all business segments and a strategic transformation well underway. A.P. Moller - Maersk reiterates its expectations for 2018 of an underlying profit above 2017 (USD 356m), however noting increase...
- First-quarter returns from the universal Port of Hamburg
In the first quarter of 2018, the Port of Hamburg achieved total throughput of 32.7 million tons (down 7.5 percent). In Hamburg this heading covers general cargo throughput of 22.7million tons (down 1.8 percent) and bulk cargo throughput of 10.0 million tons (down 18.2 percent). In the bulk cargo throughput segment, it was impossible to ...
- Yang Ming signs MoU with partners for establishing a joint venture
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. today(May, 10th) signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with Taiwan International Ports Corporation, Ltd.(TIPC), Tungya Transportation & Terminal Co., Ltd., Taiwan Navigation Co., Ltd., T.S. Lines Co., Ltd. and Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd. for the establishment of a joint venture holding company with the aim to deepen and extend the scope of cooperation between the six enterpris...
- New agreement sees Hacis expand into western PRD
- Hong Kong Air Cargo Industry Services Limited (Hacis) - the value-added logistics arm of Hactl - and Chu Kong Shipping Enterprises (Group) Company Limited (CKS) have entered into a strategic partnership covering the development of joint logistics activity throughout the western part of the Pearl River Delta (PRD).
The first project will be the opening of a new inland cargo depot in Zhuhai Free Trade Zone, ...
- OOCL Honored with HKAEE Gold Standing and Recognized for Outstanding Green Leadership
- OOCL is proud to have received the 2017 Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE) Gold Award in the Transport and Logistics Sector category at a ceremony held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 4 May, 2018.
Recognized by the community as one of the most prestigious and reputable environmental award schemes in Hong Kong, the HKAEE encourages businesses and ...
- MOL, KHI to Jointly Develop Technologies that Enhance Vessel Reliability and Energy
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President & CEO: Junichiro Ikeda) today announced that it has reached an agreement with Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI; President: Yoshinori Kanehana; headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo) on the joint development of technologies that enhance vessel reliability and energy-saving operation by vessel steering gear with new sensing capability and big data analysis (hereinafter re...
- Agility, Cold Box Partner to Innovate for Temp-Sensitive Cargo
- Agility, a leading global logistics provider, has signed an agreement with Cold Box Express to offer innovative shipping solutions for temperature-sensitive cargo.
Cold Box offers an active temperature-control pallet shipper, designed for mixed-load ground transportation. The shipper is a pallet-sized interior compartment with precise temperature control and range, extended hold times, and 24/7 near-real-time tracking and monitoring.
- CEVA celebrates first day of trading on SIX Swiss Exchange
- CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, has marked the first day of trading for its shares on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zurich with the traditional ringing of a cow bell to launch the day‘s business.
CEVA CEO, Xavier Urbain was joined by executives from SIX and other members of the CEVA team to celebrate the company‘s arrival on the SIX. ”We are proud t...
- Encouraging growth amid supportive economic conditions
- Preliminary traffic figures for the month of March released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed firm growth in international air passenger markets, and more moderate but still positive growth in air cargo demand.
Broad-based expansion in the global economy continued to spur business and leisure travel demand, as reflected in the strong 10.6% increase in the number of passengers carried by the re...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수