- CEVA opens a new multiuser warehouse in Spain
- CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s largest supply chain management companies, has opened a new multiuser warehouse in central Spain. The new site is located at Alovera, an industrial area, 50 km north east of Madrid. The facilities comprise 16,300 sqm, in total with 400 sqm office facilities, and almost 16,000 sqm of warehousing space, and will eventually contain the operations of several customers.
Expert teams, experien...
- Port of New york and New jersey Sets New Cargo volume record for 2017
- Completion of Bayonne Bridge project helps drive cargo volumes 5.3 percent above previous record high in 2015; Ushers in new era of larger, environmentally friendly ships; Record cargo helps boost port jobs and economic activity.
Completion of the Bayonne Bridge Navigational Clearance Project last June helped drive cargo volumes in the Port of New York and New Jersey to new record heights in 2017 by shattering t...
- MSC Offers New Market Leading EUROPE TO U.S. Transit Times
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. is slashing transit times for cargo shipped from continental Europe to U.S. east coast ports. Starting in March, MSC‘s new MedUSEC service is expected to reach New York from the major transshipment hub of Sines, Portugal in the market-leading time of just seven days.
Improvements to the MSC service will cut as much as four days from the time taken to reach key...
- DB Schenker Collaborates with Cisco to Reveal the Internet of Things
- DB Schenker, one of the global leading logistics providers, and Cisco, the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet, are collaborating to change the face of the logistics Industry. The companies are working together to develop, test, and implement various applications around the Internet of Things and other innovative technologies for logistics.
Digitization will change societies, and therefore logistics: changing the way we mov...
- CMA CGM creates Ze Box Its first international startup incubator based in Marseilles
The CMA CGM Group, a world leader in maritime transportation, is pleased to announce the creation of Ze Box, its first international startup incubator, based in Marseilles. Located in Le Castel building, it will cover a surface of 800m² and will house, starting June 2018, a dozen of startups coming from all around the ...
- CSSC Launches Global Service Agreement for WinGD Engines
- CSSC Marine Service (CMS) formally launched its global service product lifecycle support and aftersales service with an emphasis on an agreement signed with Winterthur Gas and Diesel Ltd (WinGD) engines at a ceremony held on 18th January 2018, in Shanghai. During the event, which was attended by over 40 representatives from major ship owners, shipyards and engine builders, Mr Anil Soni, General Manager Ope...
- L’Oreal Collaborates with Bollore Logistics to Donate Skincare and Haircare Products
- In December 2017, L’Oreal Singapore partnered with Bollore Logistics Singapore to donate and deliver nearly 12,000 skincare and haircare products to National Cancer Center Singapore (NCCS) and Humanitarian Organization for Migration Economics (HOME).
L‘Oreal Singapore reached out to both philanthropic organizations to provide and transport daily necessity products that would be beneficial to them, while B...
- MSC Adds New RORO Service From NWC TO West Africa
- AMSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, a global leader in cargo transportation and logistics, is pleased to announce the introduction of its new RO-RO West Africa Service for rolling, project and break bulk cargo.
This new RO-RO Service to West Africa, which complements our existing dedicated container services, will start on 19th February from Le Havre. Two modern vessels will be deployed, MSC Immacolata ...
- CMA CGM takes delivery of its new flagship < CMA CGM ANTOINE DE SAINT EXUPERY >
The CMA CGM Group, a world leader in maritime transportation, is pleased to announce the arrival in its fleet of its new flagship and world’s biggest containership flying the French flag: < CMA CGM ANTOINE DE SAINT EXUPERY >. With a capacity of 20,600TEUs (Twenty Foot Equivalent Unit), it i...
- Pacific International Lines boosts two Far East-Red Sea routes
- Pacific International Lines (PIL), Singapore’s leading containership operator, announces two upgraded weekly services on the Far East - Red Sea service route. Done in collaboration with Ocean Alliance, the routes named RSS and RES will commence operations in March 2018, superseding the current three services RSS, RS3 and RS5.
The route will be operated with a series of 17 x 11,000 to 14,000TEU ...