- Yang Ming Sets Up Regional Center in the Mediterranean
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation has set up the new regional center in Mediterranean area named YANG MING (MEDITERRANEAN) MARINE SERVICES SINGLE-MEMBER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY. The new company will start to provide services on 2nd April 2018 in Piraeus, Greece, and Mr. Ted Wu has officially been appointed as Managing Director for the fir...
- DHL eCommerce partners with SE-ED Book Center to provide greater choice
- DHL eCommerce, a division of the world‘s leading logistics company, Deutsche Post DHL Group, has partnered with SE-ED Book Center to provide greater choice and convenience for sellers and consumers in Thailand.
Through this partnership, ServicePoints will be available at 150 SE-ED Book Center locations in Bangkok and across the country; and will be rolled out at all 394 branches by this year. This ...
- MSC Improves Cargo Transit Between Seville and the Atlantic
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, a global leader in transportation and logistics, is pleased to announce the launch of a new freight rail service between Seville, Spain, and the Atlantic, beginning 4 April 2018.
The service is expected to run daily between Seville’s inland maritime port - Puerto de Sevilla - and the major coastal port hub of Sines, Portugal, with a capacity of more than 100 TEU (twenty-foot e...
- New Wallenius Wilhelmsen group brands - building for the future
- The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group was created in April last year, when Wallenius of Sweden and Wilhelmsen of Norway combined ownership of their jointly owned companies and relevant assets. The company is now launching new brands in line with its new structure and strategy.
The former operating entity Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (WWL) has been restructured into two entities; one ocean transport company named Wallen...
- New Digital Platform for Rate-Management Solutions
- Hapag-Lloyd is the first liner shipping company to make it possible to digitally transfer contract data for its customers. To do so, Hapag-Lloyd has teamed up with the US-based company CargoSphere, which offers rate-management solutions to over 100 customers.
The new platform, known as the electronic Smart Upload and Diagnostics Solution (eSUDS), is a cloud-based online portal. At the customer’s request, Hapag-Llo...
- MOL Group to Adopt Fully Electronic Controlled Main Engine Equipped
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that its group company, Mitsui O.S.K. Kinkai, Ltd. (President: Kenichi Nagata; headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo) will use a main engine equipped with the MAN Diesel & Turbo SE (MDT)-developed ”common rail fuel injection system” on a newbuilding vessel. Shop test of the main engine was completed on January 29 and the vessel is slated for launching in 201...
- Panalpina reports record year in Air Freight
- International freight forwarding and logistics company Panalpina ended the year 2017 with strong Air Freight volumes and margins, while in the fourth quarter margin pressure continued to impact the financial results in Ocean Freight.
For the full year, Panalpina’s reported EBIT increased from CHF 82.0 million (adjusted for restructuring costs 2016: CHF 109.9 million) to CHF 103.3 million and the reported consolida...
- Optimal transportation chain from door to door
- Intermodal transportation goes beyond the mere maritime transportation by developing an optimal door-to-door transportation chain and organizing the appropriate modes of transportation for this worldwide. So-called pre- and on-carriage will continue to be part of the specific services offered by Hamburg Sud in the future.
Hamburg Sud disposes of a particularly efficient and unique network for door-to-door transportation in Central and S...
- CMA CGM pursues its development strategy and once again delivers strong operating results
In 2017, CMA CGM carried nearly 19 million containers, a strong increase of +21.1% compared to 2016. This increase is driven by the contributions of all the shipping lines operated by the Group in addition to APL’s full-year contribution.
Significant increase in transported volumes and revenue
This strong momentum ...
- Hapag-Lloyd with significantly higher operating result in 2017
- Hapag-Lloyd achieved a significantly higher operating result (EBIT) for the full year 2017. Based on the preliminary unaudited figures, earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) climbed up to EUR 1,055 million (2016: EUR 607 million) and the operating result before interest and taxes (EBIT) increased significantly to EUR 411 million (2016: EUR 126 million) in 2017.
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수