- MOL Introduces Cutting-edge Stowage Planning System for Car Carriers
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President & CEO: Junichiro Ikeda) has introduced an upgraded stowage planning system for car carriers called ”MOL-CAPS”. The MOL-CAPS system generates a voyage-by-voyage stowage plan that determines where to stow specific vehicles in consideration of different factors, such as the onboard structure, the type of vehicles being transported, and calling ports.
- Evergreen Launches New Electronic Documentation Function
- Evergreen, in line with its avowed mission to deliver the highest standards of customer service through continual improvement, has introduced two new Intelligent Services - the intelligent i-B/L (Bill of Lading) and i-Dispatch, a solution that delivers documents associated with such transactions.
These new services, provided in partnership with Bolero International, will lower shippers’ costs while making data transfer more accurate, ...
- CMA CGM unveils its customer centricity strategy, a core priority of the Group’s development
- Customer experience management has become a strategic necessity to satisfy customer demands, deliver consistent and rewarding service, and ultimately strengthen customer relationships. On the occasion of the 18th TPM Annual Conference currently taking place in Long Beach, California, the CMA CGM Group, a world leader in maritime transport, unveils its customer centricity strategy to create the customer experience of tomo...
- The CMA CGM Group to set up a multi-temperature logistics facility
- CMA CGM, a world leader in maritime transport, is to take a long-term lease and invest in a build-to-suit, multi-temperature warehouse facility at DP World London Gateway Logistics Park.
The CMA CGM Group will occupy, through its international freight forwarding and logistics solutions subsidiary, a one hectare cold store facility within a 2.4 hectare logistics plot development on the River Thames and located clos...
- 8000 new containers in Hamburg Sud colors
- More than 8,000 brand new containers with the distinctive red exterior paint and white lettering Hamburg Sud have been delivered by the container factory of Maersk Container Industry (MCI) in the Chinese city of Dongguan. The 40’ high cube standard Hamburg Sud containers which have been built since mid-January are coated with a special water-based, environmentally friendly paint.
The batch of new boxes is one part o...
- APL Injects X Factor In Trans-Pacific Portfolio With Eagle Express X Service
- APL today announced the launch of the Eagle Express X (EXX) service, a new weekly China - US West Coast ocean freight product. Boasting X Factor when it comes to speed of delivery, the EXX service promises a hassle-free customer experience, an expeditious 11-day transit from Shanghai to Los Angeles; as well as swift cargo discharge with next day availability at an off-dock facility.
“APL’s new EX...
- Partners start financing waste-to-chemistry project in Rotterdam
- A consortium of companies comprising Air Liquide, AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals, Enerkem and the Port of Rotterdam Authority has signed a development agreement for the initial investments in an advanced waste-to-chemistry plant in Rotterdam.
The aim is that this will be the first plant of this type in Europe to offer a sustainable alternative for waste incineration, by converting plastic and mixed waste into new raw materia...
- Ship, grind and press - ceramics in the making
- Panalpina Energy and Project Solutions did it again with another #MajorMove. This time by handling two port-to-door shipments for one of Brazil’s leading ceramics makers with an output of over 30 million square meters of tiles per year. The tiles are produced for a global market and used in architecture and interior design.
The move included ocean and overland transportation of an industrial mill and a hydraulic press fro...
- Port of Tacoma leases former Kaiser site to WWL for auto processing facility
- The lease includes 90 acres at the former Kaiser Aluminum smelter site in Tacoma, and is estimated to create more than 100 new jobs in addition to the 61 already associated with WWL when the facility is operational, estimated by the end of 2018.
The Port of Tacoma commissioners approved a 30-year lease last week with Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (WWL) to develop an auto processing facility on the former Ka...
- Agility is First Forwarder to Work with Maersk IBM on Blockchain Solution
- Agility, a leading global logistics provider, is the first freight forwarder to collaborate on a Maersk-IBM solution to provide more efficient and secure methods for conducting global trade by using blockchain technology to manage and track container shipments.
Agility has agreed to identify events associated with individual shipments and to share and receive information about them via the distributed ledger blockchain technology dev...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수