- MSC Further Supports Preservation of Marine Environment by Joining NAMEPA
- MSC Group is proud to be a new member of the North American Marine Environment Protection Association (NAMEPA), which works to preserve the marine environment by promoting sustainable maritime industry best practices and educating the public.
MSC is committed to promoting a sustainable business model, remaining true to its roots and its core family values. Regardless of the challenges and transformation we might f...
- Agility India Earns Prestigious CEIV Pharma Certification
- Agility, a leading global logistics provider, has been awarded the IATA’s Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators (CEIV) certification for pharmaceutical logistics for its Mumbai, India operations.
The certification, by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), demonstrates Agility’s ability to ensure the integrity of pharmaceutical products throughout the supply chain, and to manage high-value, temperature-s...
- NWSA Handles Record-Breaking International Container Volumes In First quarter
- The Northwest Seaport Alliance handled a record-breaking 775,522 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs) for total international container volumes in the first quarter of 2019, a 12 percent increase over the same period last year. Total volumes from January through March equaled 932,288 TEUs and are up 11.1 percent, the second-highest first-quarter performance ever.
Total container volumes for March reached 336,828 T...
- New Representative at Hamburg’s Chinese Liaison Office
- There was a change of responsibility at the Port of Hamburg Marketing Representative Office in Shanghai. The previous manager, Lars Anke left the Office at his own request to dedicate himself to a new challenge in Hamburg’s port economy.
From this point in time the new head is the previous deputy of the Representative Office Pan Hua. The position as deputy head has been taken on by Michael Wunderlich. Ha...
- ZIM Joins TradeLens to Drive Transparency in Global Shipping
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services announced today that it has signed on as a member of TradeLens, a blockchain-enabled digital shipping solution jointly developed by A.P. Moller - Maersk (MAERSKb.CO) and IBM (NYSE: IBM).
TradeLens uses blockchain technology to enable trust between multiple trading partners - from carriers to freight forwarders, customs officials, port authorities and more -- when transacting in...
- CEVA Logistics renews contract with FCA until 2022
- CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, is further consolidating its partnership with Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA) in Brazil by renewing its existing business partnership with the awarding of additional four and a half year contract. The partnership between CEVA and FCA has stretched across 21 years and includes aftermarket operations to service more than 500 Fiat dealers ...
- Yang Ming to Charter Four More 11000TEU New Container Ships
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming) and Shoei Kisen Kaisha Ltd. (Shoei Kisen) signed charter agreements for four 11,000TEU containerships yesterday(10th April, 2019) in Hong Kong.
During the ceremony, the time-charter agreements were signed by Yang Ming’s Chairman Bronson Hsieh and Shoei Kisen’s ...
- CMA CGM successfully completes its public tender offer to acquire CEVA Logistics
- Following the close of the public tender offer launched on 12 February 2019, the CMA CGM Group announced today that it will hold 97.89% of the outstanding shares and voting rights of CEVA upon settlement of the tendered CEVA shares, scheduled for 16 April 2019. As announced, CMA CGM plans to delist CEVA from the Zurich Stock Exchange.
Merging CEVA‘s operations into the CMA ...
- Yang Ming Reports Financial Results for 2018
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) held its 336th Board Meeting on 25th March to approve its 2018 annual financial report. The consolidated revenues of 2018 totaled NTD 141.83 billion (USD 4.70 billion), up 8.21 % compared with NTD 131.08 billion (USD 4.35 billion) in revenue from previou...
- Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
- DSV is pleased to announce an all share voluntary public tender offer for all publicly held shares of Panalpina. DSV and Panalpina have reached an agreement on the terms and conditions of a combination by way of a Public Exchange Offer to all Panalpina shareholders. If the offer is successful, DSV and Panalpina will become one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies with a pro forma revenue of a...
많이 본 기사
- 국적선사 컨선 순위 상승 ‘현대 9위 고려 13위 SM 19위’韓-노르웨이, 자율운항선박·로봇 등 미래핵심기술 협력KSS해운, 옛 파나마운하 통과하는 초대형가스선 신조어민들과 손잡고 해양쓰레기 줄인다삼성·LG, 미국 수입화주 랭킹 톱10에 이름올려기획/ 글로벌 컨선사들 1분기 실적회복세 ‘뚜렷’세계항공화물시장 언제쯤 빛 보나 ‘한달만에’ 성장률 쇼크5월 북미수출항로 물동량 1% 증가한 144만TEU기고/ 성실납세 지원을 위한 납세도움정보 제공해운조합-해양환경공단, 유류오염사고 방제대응 업무협약 체결
- UPA, ‘국가지속가능경영 콘퍼런스’서 환경경영부문 환경부장관상 수...해양연맹, 양정기 해양교육분야 자문위원 위촉동방 성경민 영업1본부장, 대표이사로 발탁BPA, 전기YT 무인자동충전시스템 개발 착수보고회 개최벤츠 악트로스 2653LS 6x2 클래식스페이스 출시DNV GL, 대우조선 독자개발 LNG화물창 설계기술 인증마이창고-고고밴 맞손 잡고 물류 플랫폼 구축YGPA, 제8차 항만공사 재무협의체 개최대우조선해양 누계수주액 전년比 두자릿수 후퇴인천항만공사, 안전관리 전담인력 채용