- Valmet to supply exhaust gas cleaning system to Daewoo Shipbuilding·Marine Engineering
Valmet will supply exhaust gas cleaning system (scrubber system) for seven new building container vessels, which will be built in South Korea by Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering for Korean Shipping company Hyundai Merchant Marine.
The building container vessels are the largest in the world, over 23,000 TEU (T...
- Panalpina Brazil invests in cold chain logistics solutions
- With extensive expertise in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals market and being recognized as one of the leading logistics operators in the country for this segment, Panalpina Brazil announces the expansion of its operations with a considerable investment in end-to-end logistics solutions for the cold chain.
The most significant aspect of the venture involves the company warehouse in Cajamar, Sao Paulo, now exclusively dedicated...
- MSC Returns to Natural Stone Trade Fair in Turkey
- MSC & its logistics subsidiary MEDLOG will attend the International Natural Stone and Technology Fair, taking place in Izmir from 27-30 March 2019.
It is one of the most important events in the global natural stone sector. Last year more than 64,000 visitors from 120 countries took part. MSC transports tens of thousands of containers of natural stone around the world every year.
Our team in Turkey will have...
- IKEA, CMA CGM and The GoodShipping Program join forces to test sustainable marine bio-fuel oil
- IKEA Transport & Logistics Services, CMA CGM, the GoodShipping Program and the Port of Rotterdam have today announced they will cooperate in a first of its kind partnership to test and scale the use of sustainable marine bio-fuel oil.
The test will commence with a landmark bunkering of the marine bio-fuel oil on a CMA CGM container vessel on March 19th, representing a major step towards the decarbonisat...
- Coordinated action to mitigate the effect of a hard Brexit around the port of Rotterdam
- The Port of Rotterdam Authority, the Municipality of Rotterdam, the Municipality of Vlaardingen and highways authority Rijkswaterstaat, are creating five new buffer parking sites. Trucks will be able to wait here temporarily if their customs documents have not been properly prepared for maritime crossings to the United Kingdom (UK), in the event of the country leaving the European Union on 29 March 2019.
The aim of t...
- Deutsche Post DHL Group meets earnings guidance for 2018 and confirms targets for 2020
- Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world‘s leading mail and logistics company, continued to grow in the financial year 2018. Group revenue was up by 1.8% to EUR 61.6 billion.
After adjusting for currency effects and portfolio changes, the revenue increase was even greater at 6.0%. All four Group divisions contributed to the positive trend. Growth was driven by the ongoing boom in e-commerce as well as sustained growt...
- Yang Ming Launches Two More 14000TEU Ultra Large Container Vessels
Two new 14,000 TEU full-container vessels built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. and chartered by Yang Ming, were named as YM Warranty and YM Wellspring on 6th March, 2019 at Imabari shipyard.
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. President Vincent Lin was invited to the naming ceremony. Ms. Wu Pao Chen, wi...
- Rodolphe Saade accelerates the transformation of the CMA CGM Group
Upon the release of the 2018 financial results, Rodolphe Saade, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, stated: “In 2018, in a difficult environment, the Group posted a sharp rise in volumes and a record revenue of nearly USD 23.5 billion. Despite an increase in oil prices, our recurring EBIT...
- CEVA Logistics expands global partnership with IKEA
CEVA Logistics and IKEA, the world’s leading home furnishings retailer, have celebrated the opening of a new Customer Distribution Center (CDC) at Staten Island on the US east coast.
Under a five-year deal to provide warehouse management and fulfilment services, CEVA will manage the 975,000 sq ft (906,000 sq m)...
- Asia Pacific Airlines Traffic Results
- Preliminary traffic figures for the month of January released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed robust growth in international air passenger demand.
However, international air cargo markets weakened further, with global new export orders contracting on the back of slowing demand for foreign goods. Overall, the region‘s airlines carried a combined 32.2 million international passengers in January, 8.0...
많이 본 기사
- 국적선사 컨선 순위 상승 ‘현대 9위 고려 13위 SM 19위’韓-노르웨이, 자율운항선박·로봇 등 미래핵심기술 협력KSS해운, 옛 파나마운하 통과하는 초대형가스선 신조어민들과 손잡고 해양쓰레기 줄인다삼성·LG, 미국 수입화주 랭킹 톱10에 이름올려기획/ 글로벌 컨선사들 1분기 실적회복세 ‘뚜렷’세계항공화물시장 언제쯤 빛 보나 ‘한달만에’ 성장률 쇼크5월 북미수출항로 물동량 1% 증가한 144만TEU기고/ 성실납세 지원을 위한 납세도움정보 제공해운조합-해양환경공단, 유류오염사고 방제대응 업무협약 체결
- UPA, ‘국가지속가능경영 콘퍼런스’서 환경경영부문 환경부장관상 수...해양연맹, 양정기 해양교육분야 자문위원 위촉동방 성경민 영업1본부장, 대표이사로 발탁BPA, 전기YT 무인자동충전시스템 개발 착수보고회 개최벤츠 악트로스 2653LS 6x2 클래식스페이스 출시DNV GL, 대우조선 독자개발 LNG화물창 설계기술 인증마이창고-고고밴 맞손 잡고 물류 플랫폼 구축YGPA, 제8차 항만공사 재무협의체 개최대우조선해양 누계수주액 전년比 두자릿수 후퇴인천항만공사, 안전관리 전담인력 채용