- Coordinated action to mitigate the effect of a hard Brexit around the port of Rotterdam
- The Port of Rotterdam Authority, the Municipality of Rotterdam, the Municipality of Vlaardingen and highways authority Rijkswaterstaat, are creating five new buffer parking sites. Trucks will be able to wait here temporarily if their customs documents have not been properly prepared for maritime crossings to the United Kingdom (UK), in the event of the country leaving the European Union on 29 March 2019.
The aim of t...
- Deutsche Post DHL Group meets earnings guidance for 2018 and confirms targets for 2020
- Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world‘s leading mail and logistics company, continued to grow in the financial year 2018. Group revenue was up by 1.8% to EUR 61.6 billion.
After adjusting for currency effects and portfolio changes, the revenue increase was even greater at 6.0%. All four Group divisions contributed to the positive trend. Growth was driven by the ongoing boom in e-commerce as well as sustained growt...
- Yang Ming Launches Two More 14000TEU Ultra Large Container Vessels
Two new 14,000 TEU full-container vessels built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. and chartered by Yang Ming, were named as YM Warranty and YM Wellspring on 6th March, 2019 at Imabari shipyard.
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. President Vincent Lin was invited to the naming ceremony. Ms. Wu Pao Chen, wi...
- Rodolphe Saade accelerates the transformation of the CMA CGM Group
Upon the release of the 2018 financial results, Rodolphe Saade, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, stated: “In 2018, in a difficult environment, the Group posted a sharp rise in volumes and a record revenue of nearly USD 23.5 billion. Despite an increase in oil prices, our recurring EBIT...
- CEVA Logistics expands global partnership with IKEA
CEVA Logistics and IKEA, the world’s leading home furnishings retailer, have celebrated the opening of a new Customer Distribution Center (CDC) at Staten Island on the US east coast.
Under a five-year deal to provide warehouse management and fulfilment services, CEVA will manage the 975,000 sq ft (906,000 sq m)...
- Asia Pacific Airlines Traffic Results
- Preliminary traffic figures for the month of January released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed robust growth in international air passenger demand.
However, international air cargo markets weakened further, with global new export orders contracting on the back of slowing demand for foreign goods. Overall, the region‘s airlines carried a combined 32.2 million international passengers in January, 8.0...
- Port of Hamburg sets record for seaport-hinterland rail traffic
- Handling 135.1 million tons of seaborne cargoes (down one percent), Germany’s largest universal port can report a respectable result for 2018. Hamburg successfully asserted itself in a difficult environment, achieving a distinct advance on railborne seaport-hinterland transport.
In 2018, this category accounted for totals of 46.8 million tons - up 2.7 percent - and 2.44 million TEU - up 4.7 percent. More than 60,000 cargo tr...
- Wilhelmsen and Hitachi High-Tech partnership delivers convenient IMO 2020 compliance
- Signing a supply agreement with Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science (Hitachi High-Tech), Wilhelmsen will supply Hitachi High-Tech’s industry-leading handheld XRF analysers to the maritime market, enabling vessel crews to accurately and efficiently test the sulphur content of their fuel, on the spot.
With the International Maritime Organisation’s 0.50% global sulphur cap on marine fuels set to come into force on 1...
- Port of Los angeles Starts 2019 with 852,449TEUs, Busiest january ever
- The Port of Los Angeles processed 852,449 Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units (TEUs) in January, the busiest January in the port’s 112-year history. The volumes represent a 5.4 percent jump over last January and marks the seventh consecutive month the Port has handled more than 800,000 TEUs.
”These robust volumes reflect the pre-Lunar New Year surge of cargo, continued tariff-related inventory advances and stron...
- Hamburg Sud presents Remote Container Management
- Hamburg Sud will be presenting its future use of Remote Container Management (RCM) in Berlin during the upcoming Fruit Logistica, the world’s most important trade fair for fresh produce, including fruit and vegetables. In recent months, all the reefer containers used by Hamburg Sud have been outfitted with RCM technology.
Using satellite and mobile radio technology, RCM makes it possible to monitor the refrigerated ...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수