- Etihad Airways Engineering to expand MRO services globally
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Etihad Airways Engineering, the largest commercial aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services provider in the Middle East, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with TARMAC Aerosave, an industrial group specialising in aircraft maintenance, storage and recycling and owned jointly by Airbus, Safran and Suez.
The MoU paves the way for the two companies...
- Hapag-Lloyd first in world to convert large container ship to LNG
- Hapag-Lloyd will retrofit its 15,000TEU ship “Sajir” to operate using liquified natural gas (LNG). In future, the engine system will be able to function using either of two types of fuel: LNG or low-sulphur fuel oil (LSFO). The contract for the retrofitting was signed at the end of last week with Hudong ZHONGHUA Shipbuilding (Group) Co., LTD.
The conversion will be carried out in the Shanghai-based...
- DHL wins Indian supply chain contract from Becton Dickinson
- DHL Supply Chain, the global market leader for contract logistics solutions, has been awarded the warehousing and distribution contract for select sites of the leading global medical technology company Becton Dickinson (BD) in India.
”We are delighted to be awarded the contract to handle BD‘s warehousing and distribution in India. According to the India Brand Equity Foundation, the life sciences and healthcare indus...
- Ocean Network Express CEO Meets with Thai Deputy Minister of Transportation
Mr. Jeremy Nixon, CEO of Ocean Network Express (ONE), recently visited Thailand on 16 January 2019 as part of a tour to meet with the local ONE Thai office in Bangkok where a town hall meeting was held with all employees. Mr. Nixon also met with customers, freight forwarders and other local companies as well as pay...
- Yang Ming to Launch Korea-Vietnam Service
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.(YM) is pleased to announce a new Intra-Asia service KVM(Korea-Vietnam-Malaysia Service) jointly operated by YM and APL Co. Pte Ltd through its CNC brand with effect on February 21st, 2019.
The service will be operated with three 1,800-TEU container vessels, one by YM...
- MOL-operated Car Carrier Grand Orion Makes 1st Call at Port of Sihanoukville
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that on January 23, the MOL-operated car carrier Grand Orion (capacity: 6,400 standard passenger cars) called at the Port of Sihanoukville, Cambodia, and discharged about 12,000 tons of construction machinery.
It was the first call at a Cambodian port by an MOL-operated car carrier. In commemoration of the first call, Grand Orion Capt. Denis C. De la Pena re...
- China Navigation to acquire the bulk shipping activities of Hamburg Sud
- Hamburg Sud and The China Navigation Company (CNCo), a subsidiary of the Swire Group, today announced an agreement for CNCo to acquire the bulk shipping business in Hamburg Sud which includes Rudolf A. Oetker (RAO), Furness Withy Chartering and the bulk activities in Alianca Navegacao (Aliabulk).
The bulk shipping business in Hamburg Sud operates from Hamburg, London, Melbourne and Rio de Janeir...
- NWSA finishes 2018 on strong note
- The Northwest Seaport Alliance’s total monthly container volumes for December reached 349,055 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a 11.6 percent increase over the same month last year.
Total import volumes were up 20.2 percent at 159,550 TEUs, compared to December 2017, as shippers continued to send cargo in anticipation of higher tariffs. Full imports, 138,873 TEUs, set a record for the month of December.
- ONE Achieved Container Loading Records in two Consecutive Weeks
In late December 2018, two vessels operated by Ocean Network Express (ONE), namely < MOL TRUST > and < MOL TRADITION >, set a loading record of 18,694TEU and 18,767TEU respectively.
< MOL TRUST >, which operates in ONE’s “Far East Loop 2 (FE2)” service in THE Alliance...
- B&H Worldwide Establishes Second 24/7 Control tower
- B&H Worldwide, the award-winning aerospace logistics provider, has established a second Control Tower at its climate-controlled facility in Singapore. The Control Tower leverages Singapore’s position as one of the fastest growing aerospace markets in the world, with connectivity across the Far East and Oceania.
Its strategic location within the ALPS Free Trade Zone at Changi Airport provides an innovative and i...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수