- APL Enhances Condor Express Service
APL today announced that it is adding Guayaquil and Ensenada as ports of call to the Condor Express (CDX) service. With the extension to the port cities of Ecuador and Mexico, exporters from the country will have access to two new load ports for their Asian-bound fruits and perishable goods.
The refined CDX service ...
- Newbuilding LNG Carrier for JERA Named Nohshu Maru
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced the naming of a newbuilding LNG Carrier ordered by a JV of MOL and JERA Co., Inc. (President: Yuji Kakimi; Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo), Trans Pacific Shipping 5 Ltd. (Note 1) Today’s ceremony was held at the Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI; President: Shunichi Miyanaga; Headquarters: Minato...
- Evergreen Opens Four New Offices in Latin America
In view of the growth potential in Latin American trade, Evergreen Line is continuing to establish its own offices at main service locations in the region. The move will strengthen the effectiveness of the line’s operations, improve its capability to react to market opportunities, optimize the efficiency of its network routing and enhance...
- 2M Alliance and ZIM extend strategic cooperation
The 2M Alliance partners Maersk, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) and ZIM today announced the agreement to extend their strategic cooperation to cover select 2M services also on the Asia-US West Coast and Asia-Mediterranean trade lanes.
Between Asia and the US West Coast, the TP9 service will be op...
- CMA CGM unveils its new unmatched service offer, Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product
The CMA CGM Group, a worldwide leading shipping group, is pleased to announce that Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, signed today with the executives of COSCO SHIPPING, Evergreen and OOCL the launch of Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product, which will ...
- ONE Conducts the First Global Stowage Planning Office Summit
- Ocean Network Express (“ONE”) conducted the first Global Stowage Planning Office (SPO) Summit during 10th and 11th December 2018 in Kumamoto, Japan.
The summit aims to improve stowage planning skills for its internal staff in more safety condition. The SPO that handles stowage planning on container vessels operated by ONE are dotted at several locations in the world.
11 representatives from 7 countrie...
- APM Terminals Pipavav connects to ICD Kanpur via rail
- The new connection, established by CONCOR, gives customers an opportunity to connect to the Gateway Port of Pipavav.
The maiden export train from ICD Kanpur (JRY) to Port Pipavav was aptly named as POLYMER Express as it was carrying 90 TEUs of Polymer for GAIL.
The export loaded train was flagged off by Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Mr. C N Mishra and Mr. Santosh Kumar Singh,...
- Msc and Traxens Launch Iot Pilot Project to Improve Terminal Efficiency
- As announced by Traxens, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is cooperating with its partner in a pilot project in Valencia to use an Internet-of-Things (IoT) network to improve the operational efficiency of the port.
MSC is already working with Traxens, which provides data and services for the supply chain industry, on smart container solutions using IoT for customers around the world. The use of such real-time trackin...
- APL Forges Ahead As Intra-Asia Champion Through CNC
- APL today announced the proposed acquisition of the book of business of its sister company Cheng Lie Navigation(CNC).
With this, APL will consolidate all its Intra-Asia business under the CNC brand to be operated from Singapore, retaining both sales networks and all sales channels.
“This strategic move will enable us to become the Intra-Asia Champion with the most comprehensive market connectivity in the Fa...
- ONE Celebrates the Arrival of the Largest Container Vessel in LaemChabang
Ocean Network Express (ONE) held a welcome event on 26 November 2018 to celebrate the maiden call of its ONE COLUMBA vessel at the Thai port of Laem Chabang. The arrival was in fact a significant milestone for the entire maritime trade of Thailand as it marks the largest container vessel ever to call upon the...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수