- DSV Canada breaks ground on new 1.1 million square foot facility
DSV Canada breaks ground on new 1.1 million square foot facility in Milton, Ontario, scheduled to open fall 2019.
DSV’s new facility will be the future Canadian head office and state-of-the-art logistics complex. The location of DSV Canada’s new head office was marked by the Milton ground-breaking ceremony on 22 N...
- DHL survey finds companies in Asia Pacific place more importance on green transport than other regions
- The latest research report on ground transportation logistics by DHL, the world‘s leading logistics company, has revealed that companies in Asia Pacific place more importance on green transport than other regions do. The global survey found that a whopping 75% of respondents from the region believe electric vehicles will have a significant impact on transport in the next two years, compared to the global average of 53%. T...
- MOL Pledges Assistance in Ocean Transport of Mobile Library Vehicles
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President & CEO: Junichiro Ikeda) today announced that the company assisted the non-profit organization South Africa Primary Education Support Initiative (*) (SAPESI-Japan) with the ocean transport of mobile library vehicles to the Republic of South Africa. This marks the seventh time since 2009 that MOL has contributed to this initiative.
MOL previously transporte...
- APL Refines Asia-Gulf Network
- APL today announced the refinements of the West Asia Express (WAX) and West Asia Express 3 (WA3) services in its Asia-Gulf network. The enhancements of these two weekly services demonstrate APL’s commitment to provide a wider market coverage and better connectivity between the Far East and the Middle East.
The refined WA3 service will extend the network to the markets of Jubail and Bahrain from L...
- New step in CMA CGM and CEVA Logistics’ strategic partnership
- Today, CEVA Logistics announced its new strategic plan to accelerate the value creation for all stakeholders. CMA CGM fully supports this new plan. All CEVA shareholders will have the opportunity to benefit from the substantial value creation expected from this new strategic partnership.
For the shareholders wishing nevertheless to exit their investment in CEVA Logistics, CMA CGM has made today a pre-ann...
- Msc Enhances Asia-Latin america Network through New vsa
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is optimising its Asia-South America east coast network through a new vessel-sharing agreement (VSA) with two other carriers. The new arrangements will slash transit times on MSC’s Ipanema service by at least a week.
The VSA between MSC, Hapag Lloyd and Ocean Network E...
- NWSA’s October container volumes up nearly 10 percent
The Northwest Seaport Alliance’s total monthly container volumes for October reached 333,995 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a 9.9 percent increase over the same month last year.
The Northwest Seaport Alliance import volumes increased to 144,925 TEUs, a 20.7 percent increase compared to October 2017. At 134,...
- MOL Tabletop Drill Focuses on LNG Carrier Safety
TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that it conducted a tabletop drill based on an incident simulation involving an LNG carrier managed by an MOL Group ship management company. MOL holds these drills periodically to confirm its emergency response system in preparation for serious marine incidents.
- APL Extends Eagle GO Guaranteed to Asia-Latin America
- APL today announced the extension of Eagle GO Guaranteed to its Asia-Latin America and North America-Latin America networks. Applicable to five East-West Asia-Latin America services and three North-South America services, Eagle GO Guaranteed cargoes from the direct load ports of Asia, North America and Latin America will be assured of equipment and space onboard vessels of these APL services.
- Top Ocean Carriers and Terminal Operators Initiate Blockchain Consortium
- Nine leading ocean carriers and terminal operators today signed a formal statement of intent for a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to form a consortium to develop the Global Shipping Business Network (GSBN), an open digital platform based on distributed ledger technology.
The participants include ocean carriers CMA CGM, COSCO SHIPPING Lines, Evergreen Marine, OOCL, and Yang Ming; terminal ...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수