- ONE is awarded the ISO 14001:2015 certification by ClassNK
Ocean Network Express (“ONE”) has been awarded the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001:2015 certification by ClassNK. The certificate delivering ceremony held on 5th November 2018 at ONE (Marina One East Tower, Singapore).
This internationally-recognised certification demonstrates that ON...
- Port Once Again Tops One Million Cruise Passengers
- The Port of Seattle, celebrating 20 years serving the cruise industry, welcomed 1,114,888 revenue passengers through its cruise terminals in 2018, the second year in a row the Port exceeded the one-million passenger mark.
More growth is expected next year with the arrival of the Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas - a 4,180 passenger vessel that will be the largest on the west coast in 2019 - and the addition of th...
- CEO of Msc Shipmanagement to Address Digitalization
The 20th anniversary of CrewConnect Global, which aims to improve the lives, education and wellbeing of seafarers around the world, runs November 5-7 in Manila, the Philippines. Prabhat Jha will speak at a session entitled The ROI of Digital Investment: Measuring the impact of Digital Transformation on Crew Operations, on ...
- MOL Announces Plan for Trial Introduction of Energy-saving Operation Analysis Service
- TOKYO Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced its decision to equip 80 of its operated bulkcarriers with a new service called NAPA Fleet Intelligence with Noon Report (NAPA FI) developed by NAPA Ltd. (President: Ilumo Kuutti; headquarters: Helsinki), a software company that designs vessels and develops operational support systems.
NAPA FI does not require installation of an operational data collect...
- Wan Hai Lines Evolves Fresh Produce Shipping Sector
The 12th Asia Fruit Logistica , being held from September 5 to September 7 at Hong Kong’s Asia World-Expo, offers opportunities for fresh product sectors and related cold chain logistics to make business contacts on site annually for the entire Asian region.
Wan Hai have participated in this event for the fourth consec...
- Newbuilding LNG Carrier for Osaka Gas Named LNG Juno
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that on October 25, a naming ceremony for a newbuilding LNG carrier for Osaka Gas Co., Ltd. (President: Takehiro Honjo; headquarters: Osaka-shi, Osaka), was held at the Nagasaki Shipyard of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI; President: Shunichi Miyanaga; headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo). The vessel was ordered by MOL‘s wholly-owned subsidiary M...
- DB Schenker trains logistics personnel with 3D technology and virtual reality
A team comprised of experts from the Fraunhofer Institute and DB Schenker has developed an innovative employee training program in the team‘s joint Enterprise Lab for Logistics and Digitalization. The program focuses on packaging and order-picking processes and is the first to launch as part of this initiative. The training pro...
- ONE enters bilateral feeder network cooperation with Hapag-Lloyd
- Ocean Network Express and Hapag-Lloyd have concluded a Bilateral Strategic Feeder Network Cooperation Agreement, which has already started on the first trades.
The collaboration is leveraging the unique strengths and competitive advantages of both companies and aims to provide the market with a superior feeder network. Under this strategic cooperation, both companies will share space on their feeder services. Ocean Netw...
- Guillaume Sauzedde appointed Managing Director of CEVA Logistics
- CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde as Managing Director of its Central & Eastern Europe cluster. He will be based in Warsaw, Poland and takes up his position on 5 November 2018, reporting directly to CEO, Xavier Urbain.
Sauzedde brings more than 20 years‘ experience across the logistics industry to his new role ? fifteen of which have been spent in Eastern Europe. Prior to joining CEV...
- OOCL Fleet Moves Forward to Meet IMO 2020 Regulation
- Over the years, the industry has seen an increasing amount of attention given to the environmental impact from the global supply chain, resulting in regulations on emissions control and environmental protection becoming more stringent and widespread across the world. May it be in the form of introducing or expanding Emissions Control Areas (ECA) on the regional level, meeting slow steaming requirements during sensitive seasons to ...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수