- Launch of the new Sunflower Kirishima
TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced that the newly built large-scale ferry Sunflower Kirishima operated by its group company Ferry Sunflower Co., Ltd. (President: Atsushi Igaki; Head Office: Oita-shi, Oita Prefecture) was launched on September 15, and with many passengers aboard, departed the Nanko Sunflow...
- NWSA’s container volumes dip in August
- Total monthly container volumes in August 2018 dropped 6.9 percent compared to the same month last year, for a total of 314,321 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs). Contributing factors included weather conditions in Asia, which caused vessel delays and threw ships off schedule.
The Northwest Seaport Alliance import volumes reached 125,385 TEUs, a 2.4 percent decrease compared to August 2017. At 121,853TEU...
- Yang Ming Launches New Container Vessel ‘YM Wellbeing’
YM Wellbeing, a new 14,000 TEU full-container vessel built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., was named at a ceremony held on 18th September, 2018. Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming) Chairman Bronson Hsieh and his wife Chen Hui-Li were both invited to the naming ceremony; Mrs. Hsieh took on the role...
- CEVA Logistics teams up with VARIDESK and J.J. Barea Foundation
- As the anniversary of Hurricane Maria is upon us, school is about to start for Puerto Rico‘s 240,000 school-aged children. Many children will be returning to broken desks, mold from still-leaking roofs and walls in desperate need of paint, all of which impact the learning environment.
When Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico in mid-September 2017, there was a massive relief effort to bring life-saving aid to the devastated C...
- Sendo partners with DHL eCommerce for domestic delivery in Vietnam
- DHL eCommerce, a division of the world‘s leading logistics company, Deutsche Post DHL Group (DPDHL), announced its partnership with Sendo, Vietnam‘s #1 local e-commerce platform.
The successful integration between the two companies means sellers on Sendo will now be able to access DHL‘s excellent domestic delivery network, and deliver to their buyers same-day or next-day in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and ot...
- Port of Los Angeles Moved 826,638TEUs last month
- The Port of Los Angeles processed 826,638 Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units (TEUs) in August 2018, a 2.5 percent dip compared to August 2017, which was the Port’s busiest August to date. It was the second-strongest August in the Port’s history and the sixth busiest month ever at the Port of Los Angeles.
“In addition to being one of our top 10 busiest months, August marked the inauguration of APL’...
- Kuehne+Nagel deploys blockchain technology for VGM Portal
- Kuehne + Nagel for the first time leverages the benefits of blockchain technology in a large scale operational environment with 800,000 transactions per month while upgrading its well-established VGM Portal. The enhanced solution provides shippers with new features that improve the ease of doing business as well as the degree of transparency on the VGM status of all customer shipments and the history of persisted information...
- Delivery of 14000TEU containership “ONE AQUILA”
Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd. (“ONE”) is pleased to announce that ONE AQUILA with a carrying capacity of 14,000 TEU, has been successfully delivered at Kure Shipyard of Japan Marine United Corporation.
The sublet owner is Nippon Yusen Kaisha. The vessel, ONE AQUILA, employs a hull form that...
- CEVA Logistics delivers extra functionality to Western Power and signs new five year deal
- CEVA Logistics has successfully implemented its Matrix WMS (warehouse management system) and signed a new five year deal with Western Power, the Western Australian state Government-owned energy provider.
Operating out of their main distribution centre in Jandakot and their regional and metro depots, CEVA Logistics has worked in close partnership with Western Power to develop and support its future supply chain ...
- Kuehne+Nagel establishes one European region
- Under the roof of the region Europe with its head office in Hamburg, Kuehne + Nagel will consolidate the management for all European countries. Dr. Hansjorg Rodi, who has been responsible for the Central and Eastern European region and Managing Director for Germany since October 2016, will lead the region Europe.
The responsibility for running the German organisation will be handed over to Mr. Holger Ketz, cur...
많이 본 기사
- 싸이버로지텍, 국적선대 운영최적화에 힘 싣는다내년부터 선박연료유 황함유량 0.5%로 대폭 강화종합적·입체적 해상교통관리 긴요한국선주상호보험, P&I연구회 발족‘인천-LA 화물전세기 띄운다’ 주성씨앤에어 미주행 항공물류 이륙BDI 1280포인트…케이프, 운임 조정으로 상승세 둔화메쉬코리아, KTX특송 라스트마일 배송 서비스 개시일본조선, 17년만에 수주잔량 최저치 ‘일감절벽 현실화’獨 도이체반, 쉥커 매각 안한다한라IMS, 하나마린·거영해운에 선박평형수처리장치 공급
- 스위스 MSC, 선원 체포 사건 美 당국에 협조목포해大 선박수리지원센터 착공식군산항서 중국 전자상거래 특송화물 서비스 첫 개시일본 MOK, 자국화주와 5년 장기수송 계약美 아마존, GE서 화물기 15대 임차목포해수청, 연안여객선 엔진 무상점검 시행목포해수청, 연안 여객선에 로프커터기 설치필리핀 일로일로항‧두만가스항 개발 박차[표] 주간 중고선 가격동향[표] 주간 중고선 가격지수