- Smooth Ports Completes the First Project Phase of the Project
- Thanks to funding provided by Interreg Europe, ports and port authorities from Italy, France, Bulgaria and Germany have the opportunity to jointly advance on issues of reducing CO2 emissions in ports. During the first phase of the project, the partners developed various solutions and tested them for their suitability for other port location...
- Rail service between Kunming, China and Vientiane, Laos Sees Significant Uptake
- Heavy road congestions on the China-Vietnam border due to local COVID-19 related situations have resulted in soaring demand for newly launched two-way China-Laos rail services facilitating trade between China and ASEAN. Over 2000 trucks are in the queue on both sides of the main connection Pingxiang (China) bordering Lan...
- The CMA CGM Group is Expanding in Last-mile Logistics with Colis Privé
- The CMA CGM Group, a world leader in shipping and logistics, is announcing that it has entered into a preliminary agreement to acquire a 51% stake from the HOPPS Group in the Colis Privé Group, France’s leading player in deliveries to consumers. The agreement also gives CMA CGM the option of raising its in...
- Höegh Signs Contract with CMHI to Build a Series of its Zero Carbon Ready Aurora Class Vessels
- Höegh Autoliners is pleased to announce that it has entered into a contract with China Merchants Heavy Industry (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. (CMHI) for four fixed and eight optional multi-fuel and zero carbon ready Aurora class vessels. Under the terms of the contract, the first two vessels will be delivered in the second half of 2024 and ...
- New Kuehne+Nagel Sea Freight Disruption Indicator Points
- Kuehne+Nagel is launching the Seaexplorer disruption indicator to measure the efficiency of the world container shipping networks. The indicator shows the cumulative TEU* waiting time in days in the ports of Prince Rupert, Vancouver/Seattle, Oakland, Los Angeles/Long Beach, New York, Savannah, Hong Kong, Shanghai/Ningbo as ...
- CMA CGM Korea Receives The Best Partner Award from LG Electronics
- On the 10th of January 2022, LG Electronics held their best partner awards ceremony. CMA CGM Korea is thrilled to be the winner of Best Partner Award. LG Electronics recognized that despite the difficult maritime transportation environment caused by COVID-19, its gratitude for win-win efforts, including active shipbuilding s...
- Maqta Gateway Launches Inspection and Clearance Services on ATLP
- In line with its continued mission to digitally transform trade and logistics in Abu Dhabi, Maqta Gateway, the digital arm of AD Ports Group, has unveiled a new inspection and clearance module as part of its Advanced Trade and Logistics Platform (ATLP). Inaugurated in May 2020 by His Highness Sheikh Khalid bin Mohamed...
- CEVA Logistics Wins Long-term eCommerce Fulfilment Contract
- Continuing the expansion of its global eCommerce business, CEVA Logistics announced today that the company has won a five-year contract with ABOUT YOU, one of Europe’s fastest-growing fashion platforms. CEVA will manage a new 40,000-square-meter fulfillment operation in Wroclaw-Magnice, Poland, using its automation and ...
- DHL Global Forwarding Asia Pacific Certified as Top Employer 2022 Third time
- DHL Global Forwarding, the air, ocean and road freight specialist of Deutsche Post DHL Group, has again been certified as Top Employer 2022 in Asia Pacific. The certification awards DHL's extensive efforts to create a positive, safe and encouraging workplace for its employees. In addition to being certified Top Employer 2...
- GEODIS Awarded Contract with American Eagle Outfitters
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) taps GEODIS for its strategic operations in Japan and omnichannel growth in the market for their leading American Eagle and Aerie brands. This contract comes amidst explosive growth of opportunities on e-Commerce platforms around the world. GEODIS, a global leading transport and logistics ...