- CMA CGM Deploys Two Vessels, the Largest Containerships to Call Japan
- The CMA CGM Group, a global player in sea, land and air logistics solutions, received the arrival of CMA CGM ARGENTINA as its largest vessel to call at the Honmoku D4 terminal in Yokohama, Japan on 15 January. The containership is one of two 15,000-TEU series that the Group has deployed on the weekly A...
- Maersk and DP World Enter a Long-term Partnership to Decarbonise Logistics
- DP World will implement new processes to speed up turn around times at Jebel Ali Port, cutting bunker fuel consumption and reducing emissions. Dubai: A.P. Moller – Maersk (Maersk) and DP World Jebel Ali Port have entered a long-term partnership through which both parties will collaborate on various aspects of service delivery ...
- NEO Air Charter Appoints Flett for Nordics expansion
- NEO Air Charter – the fast-growing cargo charter broker based in Germany – has appointed Ian Flett to the new position of Regional Sales Manager, Nordic Region. He is based in Denmark. In his new post, Ian will promote the company’s services to forwarders and logistics service providers with customers in the industrial- , g...
- CEVA Logistics Creates Global Finished Vehicle Organization
- The GEFCO brand is now CEVA Logistics. With this change, CEVA Logistics announced today the creation of a dedicated Finished Vehicle Logistics (FVL) organization as part of its integration of GEFCO. The move comes following the purchase of the French automotive logistics specialist in July 2022 by the CMA...
- Maersk to Build First Green and Smart Flagship Logistics Centre
- Maersk signed the Land Grant Contract with the administrative committee of Lin-gang new area of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone in late December 2022. This marks the official landing of Maersk’s first green and smart flagship logistics center in China with low or very low greenhouse gas emissions. With a total investment of 17...
- PIL Further Enhances Gulf China Service
- To improve connectivity to key markets in the Middle East, Pacific International Lines (PIL) is pleased to announce the further enhancement of its Gulf China Service (GCS), with the addition of Hamad Port in Qatar to the existing calls to Jebel Ali in Dubai and Dammam in Saudi Arabia. In addition, the enhanced service will ...
- Maersk Completes Acquisition of Project Logistics Specialist Martin Bencher Group
- Maersk announces the completion of its acquisition of Martin Bencher Group, a Danish Project Logistics expert with premium capabilities within non-containerised project logistics and global operations. Martin Bencher is a renowned specialist within project logistics services with a high degree of reliability, a proven track-record, and a str...
- American Airlines Cargo Announces New Department Leadership Appointments
- American Airlines Cargo announces the appointment of Indy Bolina as Head of Global Sales. Bolina, who will report to Roger Samways, Vice President Commercial, will lead American’s global sales team supporting the carrier’s extensive customer base. Bolina has a strong history of leading and developing global teams. Having star...
- ONE to Acquire Three Container Terminals on the West Coast of the United States
- Ocean Network Express (“ONE”) has signed definitive agreements to acquire a 51% stake in each of TraPac LLC (“TraPac”) and Yusen Terminals LLC (“YTI”), currently held by Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha respectively. TraPac is a container terminal operator and vessel ste...
- Maersk to Strengthen its Saudi Arabia Operations with a New Cold Storage Facility
- Maersk, a global integrator of container logistics, today signed an agreement with Refad Real Estate to operate a brand new Cold Storage facility at King Abdulaziz Port in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Maersk will open the doors to the facility in March 2023 for its customers. The agreement was signed in the presence of His Excelle...
많이 본 기사
- 싱가포르 EPS, 암모니아 추진선 시장 주도…최대 14척 발주BDI 1614포인트…케이프, 밀어내기 특수 종료에도 상승세디얼라이언스, 亞-북미서안 컨항로 1편 잠정 중단아프리카항로/ 남아공行 물량 42% 감소 ‘전반적 약세’한러항로/ 中 연휴 앞두고 물량 밀어내기…전월比 10% ↑“BPA 해외물류거점 전략 통했다”…부산-유럽 물동량 두자릿수↑최근 3년간 국내 연안서 연평균 3800건 선박사고 일어나기간항로 운임 약세 지속…북유럽 600弗 붕괴 초읽기BDI 1593포인트…금주 동북아 연휴로 약세 전망태웅로직스, 빈데르막과 손잡고 칠레 내륙 물류 서비스 확장 나선다
- 한중항로/ 추석·국경절 연휴 앞두고 밀어내기 특수 호재HMM, 韓-인니 직항로 개설…자카르타·수라바야까지 7일 소요해운 노사, 승선근무 2개월 단축·초고속 인터넷 설치 추진…공동선언문...대한조선, 노르웨이선급서 메탄올 이중연료 탱크선 개념승인 획득동남아항로/ 선사들 공급 축소 확대…중국발 운임 상승탄력덴마크 머스크, 2030년까지 녹색메탄올 年 300만t 생산 목표한일항로/ 강력한 공급 축소 정책에도 운임 하락 이어져덴마크 머스크, 佛 CMA CGM과 대체연료 개발등 탈탄소 기술협력CJ대한통운, 튀르키예서 건설자재 1만t 운송 프로젝트 성료BPA, 부산 북항 친수공원 걸으며 부산세계박람회 유치 응원