- NWSA’s international TEUs through June 2019 reach record volumes
The Northwest Seaport Alliance reached record-breaking international container volumes with 1,559,903 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a 7.6 percent increase from the prior year. The year-to-date international container volumes through June surpassed the record set in 2005 with 1,532,987 TEUs.
For total container volumes fr...
- GEFCO acquires Chronotruck to take digitalization to the next level for shippers and carriers
- GEFCO Group announced today the acquisition of Chronotruck, a company that connects shippers and carriers through an innovative digital platform.
This acquisition supports GEFCO’s strategy of leveraging new technologies to enhance the customer experience and offering fully digitalized services to meet the needs of current and future logistics ecosystems.
Launched in 2016, Chronotruck’s ambition is to offer the bes...
- BHP to introduce low emissions LNG freight
BHP has released the world’s first bulk carrier tender for LNG-fuelled transport for up to 27 million tonnes of its iron ore.
Introducing LNG-fuelled ships into BHP’s maritime supply chain will eliminate NOx (nitrogen oxide) and SOx (sulphur oxide) emissions and significantly reduce CO2 emissions along the busiest bulk...
- Wartsila&CSHI to Cooperate in Growth of Gas market
The technology group Wartsila and COSCO Shipping Heavy Industry have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) covering the development of local production resources, thus ensuring further development and support of Wartsila’s exhaust gas cleaning systems (EGCS) in the region.
The agreement was signed in June 2...
- Delivery of 14000TEU Containership < ONE CYGNUS >
Ocean Network Express (ONE) is pleased to announce that the 14,000 TEU containership ONE CYGNUS, was successfully delivered at Japan Marine United Corporation’s shipyard at Kure, Hiroshima.
This is ONE’s third delivery this year after the M/V ONE APUS on 13 June 2019 and is the last deliv...
- AAL Launches Regular ‘Europe-Far East’ Service
AAL Europe has formally launched a ‘Europe - Far East Service’, to offer regular sailings and highly flexible port calls between Northern Europe (ARA range and the Baltic region), Middle East, South East Asia and over to the Far East.
The service’s backbone will be the carrier’s owned and highly flexible ...
- APL Introduces New America Central America Caribbean Service
APL, part of the CMA CGM Group, today announced the launch of a new weekly America Central America Caribbean (ACC) service, connecting US East Coast to the Dominican Republic with the fastest transit time.
The ACC service will be characterised by its three-day and five-day transit time from the port of Mia...
- CEVA Strengthens Partnership with the World's Largest Pure Play Contractor
CEVA Logistics has announced a two-year extension to its contract with Shelf Drilling through to March 2021. The Dubai-headquartered shallow water drilling services specialist has been working with CEVA since its inception in 2012.
Shelf Drilling is a geographically diversified market leader with operations in four key ...
- Sweden is the First DSV Country to Introduce an 'Acohol Barrier'
At our new cross-docking facility in Jnkping in Sweden, we have now taken steps to prevent drunk driving. We have installed a so-called alcohol barrier which requires that drivers pass an automated sobriety check.
"With the introduction of the alcohol barrier we send an important signal not only to the truck drivers but also to oth...
- ZIM is Launching two Direct Services between Asia and the US Gulf
ZIM is pleased to announce a further expansion of its Strategic Cooperation with the members of the 2M Alliance, Maersk & MSC, to the Asia - US Gulf Trade. The new agreement includes two new strings:
ZGC - ZIM US Gulf Central China Xpress - 10x6500 TEU vessels with the following rotation: Ningbo, ...
많이 본 기사
- HMM, 세번째 2만4000TEU급 신조선 亞-유럽항로 투입SM상선, 美 롱비치노선 오렌지수송 3년 연속 세계 1위< HMM 알헤시라스 > 수에즈운하 통과…‘컨’ 적재 신기록토도 제거한 부산신항, 선박 통항로 두배 넓어져운임 하락세 지속…BPI 700포인트대 붕괴엠티엘, 韓-폴란드·독일 철송 신규서비스 개시BDI 494포인트…금주 태평양 중심 회복세 지속 전망중국 항만, 4월 물동량 2066만TEU…6%↓세진중공업, 국내기자재업계 최초 LNG연료탱크 시장 진출수은, 조선업 위기극복에 5조2000억 수혈 ‘선박금융 확대’
- 대한조선, 그리스서 석유제품운반선 최대 2척 수주현대중공업, 조선사업대표 이상균 사장으로 교체20돌 맞은 토종 P&I보험사 순자본 15배 성장BDI 506포인트…중소형선 회복세 힘입어 상승세 지속中 CSSC, 연비절감형 VLCC 2척 수주인사/ 오리엔트스타로직스해양환경공단, 사회적가치 창출 노사 공동선언 화촉/ 모락스 조운호 전무 장남정기항로브리핑/ 아프리카항로 수출수송실적(2020년 4월/전월/전년)부산항보안공사, 7개 부두 디지털 순찰시스템 가동