- New Volkswagen Group Packaging Centre Opens
- Imperial Logistics has formally opened the new Volkswagen Group Packaging Centre which it is managing and operating at JadeWeserPort, Wilhelmshaven (Germany).
The 40,000 sq. m facility took 9 months to complete. Around 200 representatives of local and state government, senior management of Volkswagen Group and Imperial Logistics, along with service partners and others, attended the grand opening, which included a tour of ...
- Port of Hamburg Strong First Quarter Growth Powers Upswing
- Germany’s largest universal port is again on a growth path, achieving a distinct advance in the first quarter of 2019 with seaborne cargo throughput ahead by 6.0 percent at 34.6 million tons.
Both general cargo throughput at 23.9 million tons - up 5.4 percent- and bulk cargo throughput at 10.7 million tons - up 7.5 percent - rose substantially in the first three months. The gratifying 6.4 percent increase in container handlin...
- NWSA Handles Record-Breaking International Container Volumes in April
- April 2019 was the busiest April ever for The Northwest Seaport Alliance’s international container volumes. At 265,781 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), it marked an 18.4 percent rise over April 2018. International container volumes for the first four months of 2019 also set records at 1,041,303 TEUs, a 13.6 percent increase from the prior year.
“While we continue to monitor the effects of tariffs, we remain ...
- Imperial Logistics Holds First Ever SAFETY WEEK for Barge Crews
- Imperial Logistics has held its first ever SAFETY WEEK, as the latest element in its ongoing SAFETY TAKES US HOME campaign - which seeks to raise safety awareness and strengthen safety culture among the crews of its major barge operations in Europe and South America.
The first SAFETY WEEK was timed to coincide with “World Safety Day”, which took place on April 28th. In Eu...
- Agility Reports Earnings Increase of 7.3% for First Quarter2019
- Agility, a leading global logistics provider, today reported first quarter earnings of KD 20.3 million, or 12.2 fils per share, an increase of 7.3% from Q1 2018 (Excluding IFRS-16 Impact it will be an increase of 10.2%).
First-quarter revenue was KD 378.8 million, and EBITDA was KD 46.3 million, increases of 1.9% and 22.8%, respectively. Excluding IFRS16 impact, Agility GIL reported Q1 EBITD...
- APL Adds Honolulu To Eagle Express X Service
- APL, part of the CMA CGM Group, today announced the addition of Honolulu as a port of call to its Eagle Express X (EXX) service. Directly connecting Central China, Korea and Japan to Hawaii, the fortnightly call to Honolulu on the EXX service marks APL’s commitment to the Hawaiian market where its APL-owned office will render strong local expertise and dedicated customer support.
- MSC Further Supports Preservation of Marine Environment by Joining NAMEPA
- MSC Group is proud to be a new member of the North American Marine Environment Protection Association (NAMEPA), which works to preserve the marine environment by promoting sustainable maritime industry best practices and educating the public.
MSC is committed to promoting a sustainable business model, remaining true to its roots and its core family values. Regardless of the challenges and transformation we might f...
- Orient Overseas International Limited Announces The Sale of Long Beach Container Terminal
- Orient Overseas (International) Limited and Macquarie Infrastructure Partners (“MIP”) today announced that OOIL‘s wholly-owned subsidiaries, OOCL LLC and Long Beach Container Terminal, Inc., have entered into a Sale and Purchase Agreement to sell 100% of LBCT LLC to a consortium led by MIP, for US$1.78 billion. LBCT LLC operates the Long Beach Container Terminal (“LBCT”) ...
- Agility India Earns Prestigious CEIV Pharma Certification
- Agility, a leading global logistics provider, has been awarded the IATA’s Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators (CEIV) certification for pharmaceutical logistics for its Mumbai, India operations.
The certification, by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), demonstrates Agility’s ability to ensure the integrity of pharmaceutical products throughout the supply chain, and to manage high-value, temperature-s...
- NWSA Handles Record-Breaking International Container Volumes In First quarter
- The Northwest Seaport Alliance handled a record-breaking 775,522 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs) for total international container volumes in the first quarter of 2019, a 12 percent increase over the same period last year. Total volumes from January through March equaled 932,288 TEUs and are up 11.1 percent, the second-highest first-quarter performance ever.
Total container volumes for March reached 336,828 T...
많이 본 기사
- ‘효자선종 LNG선 수주실종’ 조선 빅3 불안한 출발포스코·현대제철 등 13곳 전환교통 사업자 선정장금상선·흥아라인, 한일항로서 日 서안서비스 강화해양진흥공사, 외항선사·항만하역사 1200억 지원 돌입동해상의, 동해신항 민자부두 국비 전환 촉구부산항만공사, 기재부 주관 ‘통합공시 우수기관’ 선정BDI 624포인트…파나막스, 곡물 수요 강세국토교통부, ‘진에어 제재’ 20개월만에 해제 결정인도 자와할랄네루항, “21일간 봉쇄령 조치에 물류 차질”SM상선, 2M과 亞-미주항로 공동운항 본격 시동
- 현대미포조선, 9400만弗 규모 LPG선 인도연장 합의초대형유조선 운임지수 200 돌파…용선료 24만弗선원들 코로나 감염 우려 고조에버그린, 中 CIMC에 '컨'박스 1만1500개 발주여수광양항만공사, 연구개발 전담부서 설립부산항만공사, ‘코로나 대응’ 임원 급여 30% 반납BDI 616포인트…케이프, 태평양 수역서 강세인천-친황다오 카페리선 9개월만에 재취항무협, 코로나19 대응 수출입물류정보 실시간 공급독일 DB쉥커 지난해 영업익 7200억…7%↑