- KMTC Adds 900 Energy-Efficient Carrier Transicold PrimeLINE Units for Refrigerated Container Fleet Expansion
- With an order of 900 PrimeLINE® units from Carrier Transicold, Korea Marine Transport Containers (KMTC) is expanding its refrigerated cargo fleet and replacing older units. The PrimeLINE unit is a container refrigeration unit designed for world-class performance with leading energy efficiency, capacity and overall lifecycle cos...
- Maersk Issues First Green Bond to Fund First Green Methanol Vessels
- This 10-year, €500 million green bond comes under the umbrella of Maersk´s Green Finance Framework and a final order book at €3.7bn. The transaction priced at coupon of 0.75%, lowest annual interest ever for Maersk. A.P. Moller – Maersk (Maersk) has launched its Green Finance Framework designed to allow the company...
- a New Generation of Aircraft to Accelerate the Development of CMA CGM AIR CARGO
- Equipped with the latest technologies and in particular with optimized fuel consumption, the A350F will be, upon delivery, the cargo aircraft with the best environmental performance in the sector, particularly in terms of CO2 emissions. With a carrying capacity of more than 100 metric tons and a range of nearly 9,000 kilometers, the A350F...
- ONE Launches Inaugural #ONEPinkRibbon Campaign
- Ocean Network Express (ONE) today launches a year-long #ONEPinkRibbon campaign to raise awareness of breast cancer globally. ONE will transform 100 of its iconic magenta shipping containers to feature the pink ribbon – an international symbol for breast cancer awareness – and promote the importance of early detection of brea...
- Höegh Autoliners Announces Intention to List on Euronext Growth Oslo
- Höegh Autoliners ASA, one of the leading global operators in the Roll On Roll Off (“RoRo”) shipping segment, today announces its intention to launch a private placement of new shares in the Company (the “Offering") and to list the Company’s shares on Euronext Growth Oslo(the “Listing”). Höegh Autoliners is one...
- DSV Makes Warehouse Automation Accessible for Companies of All Sizes
- DSV will invest in a string of 20 automated DSV Fulfilment Factories across Europe, North America, and APAC. These large-scale multi-user facilities enable DSV to offer warehouse automation to all sizes of companies across different markets and distribution channels, both B2C and B2B. For many companies – especially ...
- DHL Express Expands Capacity to its Asia Pacific Air Network
- DHL Express, the world's leading international express service provider, has expanded its airfreight capacity to cater to rising intra-Asia demand and between Asia Pacific and the U.S. With over 2,000 tons in total capacity every week, the additional flight routes allow DHL Express to increase delivery speed amidst surging shipment ...
- Cooperation the Key to More Environment-Friendly Shipments
- With port and logistics centres included, global freight traffic is responsible for eleven percent of worldwide CO2 emissions. A transformation of existing transport chains and logistics processes is being both debated and demanded internationally. In pursuit of climate neutrality, the EU has set out a target by agreeing the European Green ...
- Qatarenergy Places Lng Ship Orders with Korean Shipyards for its Expansion Projects
- QatarEnergy placed the first batch of LNG shipbuilding orders with Korean shipyards consisting of four vessels from Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) and two vessels from Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI), as part of QatarEnergy’s historic shipbuilding program to meet its future LNG carrier requirements. The ...
- MOL, Vale International Announce Joint Study on Use of Wind Propulsion System
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. today announced an agreement with Vale International SA (Note 1) to conduct a joint study on installation of a wind propulsion system called "Rotor Sail" (Fig.1) on a 200,000-ton class in-service bulk carrier, which mainly transports iron ore for steel production. The goal is to reduce greenhouse g...