- American Airlines Cargo Announces New Department Leadership Appointments
- American Airlines Cargo announces the appointment of Indy Bolina as Head of Global Sales. Bolina, who will report to Roger Samways, Vice President Commercial, will lead American’s global sales team supporting the carrier’s extensive customer base. Bolina has a strong history of leading and developing global teams. Having star...
- ONE to Acquire Three Container Terminals on the West Coast of the United States
- Ocean Network Express (“ONE”) has signed definitive agreements to acquire a 51% stake in each of TraPac LLC (“TraPac”) and Yusen Terminals LLC (“YTI”), currently held by Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha respectively. TraPac is a container terminal operator and vessel ste...
- Maersk to Strengthen its Saudi Arabia Operations with a New Cold Storage Facility
- Maersk, a global integrator of container logistics, today signed an agreement with Refad Real Estate to operate a brand new Cold Storage facility at King Abdulaziz Port in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Maersk will open the doors to the facility in March 2023 for its customers. The agreement was signed in the presence of His Excelle...
- CNC Launches New Yangon Cambodia Express Service
- CNC has launched the Yangon Cambodia Express (YCX) as a direct service that links Myanmar and Cambodia to Singapore and Malaysia. CNC is the Intra-Asia short sea specialist of the CMA CGM Group, a global player in sea, land, air and logistics solutions. As CNC’s Yangon feeder service, YCX connects Myan...
- Wan Hai Lines Holds Ship Naming Ceremony for New Vessels
- Wan Hai Lines Ltd. held ship naming ceremonies for WAN HAI 356 , WAN HAI 358 and WAN HAI 359 accompanied by a charity donation today (15TH December) at Japan Marine United Corporation TSU Shipyard. WAN HAI 356, WAN HAI 358 and WAN HAI 359 are three vessels in the series of 3,0...
- CMA CGM and the Port of Shanghai Accelerate their Decarbonisation Journey
- The CMA CGM Group, a global player in sea, land, air and logistics solutions, and Shanghai International Port(Group) Co., Ltd. (“SIPG”) signed today a long-term strategic collaboration to develop the mass scale use of “cold ironing” technology, the use of onshore power supply for containerships at the Port of Shanghai. F...
- DHL Supply Chain to invest EUR10million to expand warehousing
- DHL Supply Chain, the global market leader for contract logistics solutions, announced its facility expansion plans for the next five years in Northern Taiwan. The EUR 10 million (NTD 320 million) investment will grow DHL Supply Chain's business presence and fulfill the logistics demand of the semiconductor and LSHC sec...
- OOIL Listed in Dow Jones Sustainability Asia·Pacific Index
- Orient Overseas (International) Limited (HKEX.0316) ("OOIL" or “the group”), the parent company of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) and OOCL Logistics, was selected by Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) to become a constituent of Dow Jones Sustainability Asia/Pacific Index, effective from 19th December 2...
- COSCO SHIPPING Lines Announces the Launch of OCEAN Alliance Day Seven Product in 2023
- In the face of external uncertainties over the past six years, the OCEAN Alliance continuously optimized the service network, enhanced the capacity deployment, and gained the acclaim from customers with high-quality and stable services. The launch of the OCEAN Alliance DAY 7 Product in 2023 ushers in a new chapter for the ...
- Dachser Sets the Course for Air and Sea Freight
- Dachser is setting the course for future growth in its Air & Sea Logistics (ASL) business field through long-term succession planning. Dr. Tobias Burger will succeed Edoardo Podestà as COO Air & Sea Logistics and member of the Executive Board, effective January 1, 2024. Dr. Tobias Burger (45) will succeed Edoardo P...