- DHL Express Bolsters Capacity between Ho Chi Minh and the U.S. as Bilateral Trade Increases
- DHL Express, the world's leading international express service provider, introduces a new route between Ho Chi Minh City and the United States as bilateral trade increases. Operated by Kalitta Air, the dedicated Boeing 777F will serve the alternative route once a week along with the current Airbus A330 six times a week serv...
- OOIL Included in Hang Seng Composite Index
- With effect from 7th March 2022, Orient Overseas (International) Limited (HKEX.0316) ("OOIL") will be included as a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Composite Index ("HSCI"), one of the benchmark indexes of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, following the Index Review Results announced by Hang Seng Indexes Company Li...
- Yang Ming to Launch China-Australia Direct Service 'CA2'
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) has announced a new direct service connecting China and Australia. The CHINA-AUSTRALIA-2 SERVICE (Loop Code: CA2) will set sail on 10 March 2022 (ETA Qingdao). Deploying a fleet of six 3,500-3,900 TEU vessels, this new service is a joint operat...
- Accelerating a Comprehensive Hydrogen Value Chain in the Port of Hamburg
- Air Products (NYSE:APD) and the Hamburg Port Authority (HPA) today announced that they will work together, under a Memorandum of Understanding, to identify potential ways of establishing a comprehensive hydrogen value chain across the port of Hamburg. Both Air Products and the HPA are aligned in their intention to accel...
- Technical Design Study on Conversion Launched
- Concordia Maritime has launched a technical design study together with Stena Teknik and a German consulting company specialising in ship design. The aim is to investigate the feasibility of converting and adapting a P-MAX vessel for container transportation. The assignment also includes preparation for “basic design” class appro...
- Renewed Cooperation Between Cosco Shipping Ports and Port of Zeebrugge
- The extension of the current concession agreement between COSCO SHIPPING PORTS and the Port Authority of Zeebrugge took effect. The concession period for the CSP Zeebrugge container terminal at the Albert II dock in the outer port will from now on run until 31 December 2055. This means an extension of 15 y...
- Smooth Ports Completes the First Project Phase of the Project
- Thanks to funding provided by Interreg Europe, ports and port authorities from Italy, France, Bulgaria and Germany have the opportunity to jointly advance on issues of reducing CO2 emissions in ports. During the first phase of the project, the partners developed various solutions and tested them for their suitability for other port location...
- Rail service between Kunming, China and Vientiane, Laos Sees Significant Uptake
- Heavy road congestions on the China-Vietnam border due to local COVID-19 related situations have resulted in soaring demand for newly launched two-way China-Laos rail services facilitating trade between China and ASEAN. Over 2000 trucks are in the queue on both sides of the main connection Pingxiang (China) bordering Lan...
- The CMA CGM Group is Expanding in Last-mile Logistics with Colis Privé
- The CMA CGM Group, a world leader in shipping and logistics, is announcing that it has entered into a preliminary agreement to acquire a 51% stake from the HOPPS Group in the Colis Privé Group, France’s leading player in deliveries to consumers. The agreement also gives CMA CGM the option of raising its in...
- Höegh Signs Contract with CMHI to Build a Series of its Zero Carbon Ready Aurora Class Vessels
- Höegh Autoliners is pleased to announce that it has entered into a contract with China Merchants Heavy Industry (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. (CMHI) for four fixed and eight optional multi-fuel and zero carbon ready Aurora class vessels. Under the terms of the contract, the first two vessels will be delivered in the second half of 2024 and ...
많이 본 기사
- “물류시장 지각변동…8년후 3자물류 점유율 1%로 추락”컨테이너운임, 中 상하이 봉쇄해제 기대감에 반등 전망벌크 시장 회복세…BDI 올해 '최고치' 경신“온라인수출기업 10곳 중 8곳 해상항공운임 급등에 물류애로 겪어”‘항공만큼 빠른 배송’ 팬스타그룹 해상특송 처리량 1년새 5배↑현대글로비스, 태국 물류시장 진출…동남아 공략 강화대우조선해양, 한국선급과 스마트·자율운항선박 기술개발 ‘맞손’일본 3대 화물항공사, ‘화물호황’ 지난해 매출액 급증BDI 3095포인트…중대형 시장서 '회복세' FFA 시장 반등日 500t급 화물선 지바현 보소반도 해상서 좌초
- SM상선 신입사원 “해운물류 현장견학으로 실무감각 키워요”삼성중공업, LNG운반선 2척 추가수주…이틀새 1.5조 계약태웅로직스, 양재아이티와 손잡고 종합물류시스템 디지털전환 드라이브대한조선, 英 로이드선급서 7200TEU급 컨선 기본설계 인증 획득캄사르막스 용선료 3만弗 돌파…’인도 폭염’이 시황 견인김경욱 인천공항공사 사장, ACI 아태지역 이사 선임한국해양대, 해기사협회와 미래 인재양성 업무 협약여수해수청, 거문도항 왕복 2차선 교량 건설사업 추진바로고·GS리테일, ‘요마트’ 주문건 배달 수행파블로항공, 모라이와 항공모빌리티 관제시스템 경쟁력 높인다