- New Representative at Hamburg’s Chinese Liaison Office
- There was a change of responsibility at the Port of Hamburg Marketing Representative Office in Shanghai. The previous manager, Lars Anke left the Office at his own request to dedicate himself to a new challenge in Hamburg’s port economy.
From this point in time the new head is the previous deputy of the Representative Office Pan Hua. The position as deputy head has been taken on by Michael Wunderlich. Ha...
- ZIM Joins TradeLens to Drive Transparency in Global Shipping
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services announced today that it has signed on as a member of TradeLens, a blockchain-enabled digital shipping solution jointly developed by A.P. Moller - Maersk (MAERSKb.CO) and IBM (NYSE: IBM).
TradeLens uses blockchain technology to enable trust between multiple trading partners - from carriers to freight forwarders, customs officials, port authorities and more -- when transacting in...
- CEVA Logistics renews contract with FCA until 2022
- CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, is further consolidating its partnership with Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA) in Brazil by renewing its existing business partnership with the awarding of additional four and a half year contract. The partnership between CEVA and FCA has stretched across 21 years and includes aftermarket operations to service more than 500 Fiat dealers ...
- Yang Ming to Charter Four More 11000TEU New Container Ships
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming) and Shoei Kisen Kaisha Ltd. (Shoei Kisen) signed charter agreements for four 11,000TEU containerships yesterday(10th April, 2019) in Hong Kong.
During the ceremony, the time-charter agreements were signed by Yang Ming’s Chairman Bronson Hsieh and Shoei Kisen’s ...
- CMA CGM successfully completes its public tender offer to acquire CEVA Logistics
- Following the close of the public tender offer launched on 12 February 2019, the CMA CGM Group announced today that it will hold 97.89% of the outstanding shares and voting rights of CEVA upon settlement of the tendered CEVA shares, scheduled for 16 April 2019. As announced, CMA CGM plans to delist CEVA from the Zurich Stock Exchange.
Merging CEVA‘s operations into the CMA ...
- Yang Ming Reports Financial Results for 2018
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) held its 336th Board Meeting on 25th March to approve its 2018 annual financial report. The consolidated revenues of 2018 totaled NTD 141.83 billion (USD 4.70 billion), up 8.21 % compared with NTD 131.08 billion (USD 4.35 billion) in revenue from previou...
- Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
- DSV is pleased to announce an all share voluntary public tender offer for all publicly held shares of Panalpina. DSV and Panalpina have reached an agreement on the terms and conditions of a combination by way of a Public Exchange Offer to all Panalpina shareholders. If the offer is successful, DSV and Panalpina will become one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies with a pro forma revenue of a...
- Valmet to supply exhaust gas cleaning system to Daewoo Shipbuilding·Marine Engineering
Valmet will supply exhaust gas cleaning system (scrubber system) for seven new building container vessels, which will be built in South Korea by Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering for Korean Shipping company Hyundai Merchant Marine.
The building container vessels are the largest in the world, over 23,000 TEU (T...
- Panalpina Brazil invests in cold chain logistics solutions
- With extensive expertise in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals market and being recognized as one of the leading logistics operators in the country for this segment, Panalpina Brazil announces the expansion of its operations with a considerable investment in end-to-end logistics solutions for the cold chain.
The most significant aspect of the venture involves the company warehouse in Cajamar, Sao Paulo, now exclusively dedicated...
- MSC Returns to Natural Stone Trade Fair in Turkey
- MSC & its logistics subsidiary MEDLOG will attend the International Natural Stone and Technology Fair, taking place in Izmir from 27-30 March 2019.
It is one of the most important events in the global natural stone sector. Last year more than 64,000 visitors from 120 countries took part. MSC transports tens of thousands of containers of natural stone around the world every year.
Our team in Turkey will have...
많이 본 기사
- 한진, 노삼석·류경표 ‘투톱 체제’ 전환덴마크 머스크, 1분기 EBITDA 14억弗 기록 전망팬오션, 안중호 대표이사 선임…김홍국 회장과 각자대표 체제코스코그룹, 中-러시아 정기화물열차 운행 개시배재훈 HMM 사장 “치밀한 준비로 코로나 이겨내자”왈레니우스윌헬름센, 북미서 2500명 해고신가마스 "PIL과의 협상 순조롭게 진행될 것"해수부, 국내 해운·물류기업 해외시장 진출 적극지원진에어, 국내 LCC 유일 B777 여객기를 화물기로 활용中 양산항 선박 입출항 정상수준으로 회복
- 판례/ 기간준수는 소송의 기본더 세월(31)한진택배, 모바일 앱 리뉴얼 오픈…고객편의 중심 개편BPA, 부산항만산업총연합회에 안전장구 전달중국 항만, 2월 컨테이너 1366만TEU…18%↓ IPA 최준욱 사장, ‘꽃 선물 릴레이 캠페인’ 동참EU, 정기선 운항동맹 독금법 적용제외 4년 연장HMM, 4월부터 디얼라이언스 정회원으로 새출발IPA, 민간기업과 합심해 인천북항 경쟁력 강화팬오션, 대우조선에 VLCC 1척 발주 ‘해운조선 상생’