- CEVA Logistics Uses Temperature-Sensitive Capabilities
- CEVA Logistics continues to expand its FORPATIENTS healthcare logistics customer base, recently transporting COVID-19 vaccines from China to Uganda thanks to its temperature-sensitive logistics solutions. The shipment of 700,000 doses of the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine was transported from Beijing Capital Internation...
- Yang Ming to Add One More 11,000TEU Ship to Upgrade South-America Service
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp. (Yang Ming) will add one new 11,000 TEU container vessel, ‘YM Trust’. The vessel chartered from Shoei Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. and built by Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. was named at a ceremony held at Imabari Hiroshima Shipyard today(28th). Yang Ming’s attendees joined the ceremony ...
- Strong Q3 Results by DSV in an Extraordinary Market
- DSV is releasing a strong set of Q3 2021 numbers across all three divisions under extraordinary market conditions. The solid results are illustrated by an EBIT growth for the Group of 52.5 percent in Q3 2021 compared to the same period last year – excluding the impact of the acquisition of Agility’s Global Integrated Log...
- ZIM Announces Acquisitions of Seven Secondhand Vessels
- ZIM announced today that during the month of October 2021, it purchased seven secondhand vessels (built between 2007-2009) in a number of separate transactions. The vessels purchased include five 4,250 TEU vessels and two 1,100 TEU vessels, for a total consideration of approximately $320 million. Eli Glickman, ZIM Presiden...
- CMA CGM Named ‘Best Global Shipping Line’ at 2021 Asian Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards
- CMA CGM, a world leader in shipping and logistics, has been named “Best Global Shipping Line” at the 2021 Asian Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards (AFLAS) held last evening in Hong Kong. The award celebrates CMA CGM’s achievements and excellence in global cargo shipping as voted by industry ...
- MOL, MAN ES and MES-M Sign Memorandum of Understanding Aiming
- TOKYO-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President & CEO: Takeshi Hashimoto) signed the Memorandum of Understanding with MAN Energy Solutions (MAN ES; CEO: Dr. Uwe Lauber; Headquarters: Augsburg) and Mitsui E&S Machinery, Ltd. (MES-M; President: Ichiro Tanaka; Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo) to ...
- CMA CGM Group Partner to Power End-to-End Ecommerce Solutions
- BigCommerce, a leading Open SaaS ecommerce platform for fast-growing and established brands, the CMA CGM Group, a world leader in shipping and logistics, and subsidiary NewOxatis, a leading publisher of ecommerce solutions, today announced a strategic partnership to enable thousands of NewOxatis’ merchants to build world-class...
- ONE Taps WAVE BL to Advance eBL Operations and Scale Global Collaboration
- Ocean Network Express (ONE) Pte. Ltd. has announced its plans to expand its electronic Bills of Lading (eBL) offering with technology provider WAVE BL, with the objective to enhance and accelerate digital trade adoption across its supply chain. ONE and WAVE BL have been working on eBL solutions and after succes...
- K+N and Lufthansa Cargo Agree on Exclusive Partnership
- Kuehne+Nagel and Lufthansa Cargo have agreed on an exclusive partnership for the promotion and use of synthetic crude oil from NGO atmosfair based in Berlin. The logistics service providers have jointly committed to supporting the world's first production site for synthetic crude oil in Werlte, Emsland (Germany) by purchasing 25,000 ...
- MSC Cooperates with Key Chinese Research Institute to Promote Decarbonisation
- MSC and the China Waterborne Transport Research Institute, an agency under China’s Ministry of Transport, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) agreement to jointly promote decarbonisation and sustainable development of the shipping industry. This is the first time MSC is partnering with a major institution in China to...