- Inditex Partners with Maersk to Reduce its Maritime Transport Emissions
- Inditex, parent company of fashion brands such as Zara and Massimo Dutti, has partnered with the freight group Maersk to reduce its global greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint from seaborne logistics by incorporating alternative fuels in all its inbound routes with the carrier. Through the ECO Delivery Ocean programme, Maersk replaces fo...
- Intermodal Strengths Set MSC Namibia Up for the Future
- MSC has been present in Namibia for more than 25 years, but we continue to expand and grow, and seek out the best options and opportunities for our customers, like we do all around Africa. Our African network continues to grow, with local agencies in more than 40 countries. Across the continent, our integrated sea, road and rail serv...
- NEOM and DSV Establish USD 10billion Logistics Joint Venture
- NEOM and DSV announce a USD 10 billion exclusive logistics joint venture to support the development of the ambitious projects taking shape in NEOM, Saudi Arabia. The partnership will focus on providing logistics services for NEOM in the coming years. Under the agreement, the joint venture will provide end-to-end supply ...
- ONE Accelerates Digitalisation by Carrying Out e-bdn Adoption Trial
- Ocean Network Express (ONE) is accelerating its digitalisation efforts with the latest successful trial with Shell, with support from the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), for the adoption of the electronic Bunker Delivery Note (e-BDN). The e-BDN trial, using the digital bunkering solution developed by Angsana T...
- CEVA Logistics Sends Formula One cargo by Rail for First Time
- CEVA Logistics, a world leader in third-party logistics, recently engineered an innovative rail transport solution in North America for Scuderia Ferrari’s F1 racing team. In a world first for Formula 1, Ferrari equipment is traveling by rail between three of the North American F1 grand prix races in an effort by the two companies...
- CEVA Logistics to Use Robots from Boston Dynamics in Cutting-Edge Los Angeles Transload Facility
- CEVA Logistics, a world leader in third-party logistics, recently opened its 135,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art transload facility. Robots from Boston Dynamics will be used to serve CEVA’s customers at the strategically located site within miles of both the Port of Long Beach and the Port of Los Angeles—two pivotal gateway...
- Wan Hai Lines Holds a Joint Naming Ceremony for 13,200teu Newbuilding
- Wan Hai Lines Ltd. held a joint ship naming ceremony for WAN HAI A05 & WAN HAI A06 accompanied by a charity donation today (12’th April) at HD HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES Ulsan Shipyard. WAN HAI A05 & WAN HAI A06 are the forth & fifth vessel in the series of 13,200 teu contain...
- OOCL Names its Sixth Eco-friendly 24,188 TEU Mega Vessel
- Today, Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd. (“OOCL”) held the naming ceremony of a 24,188 TEU newbuilding at Dalian COSCO KHI Ship Engineering Co., Ltd. (DACKS) shipyard. This mega containership is named OOCL Gdynia. Following its naming, OOCL will have received half of the twelve eco-friendly 24...
- Yang Ming Receives AFLAS Award for Best Shipping Line–Trans-Pacific
- The Asian Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards (AFLAS) is one of the coveted prizes among the world’s logistics and supply-chain operators. The annual event is hosted and organized by Asia Cargo News. Yang Ming was once again awarded for the Best Shipping Line–Trans-Pacific. Representing the Company, Jame...
- CMA CGM Named Best Global Shipping Line at 2023 Asian Freight
- The CMA CGM Group, a global player in sea, land, air and logistics solutions, has been named Best Global Shipping Line for the third consecutive year at the 2023 Asian Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards (AFLAS) last evening. Voted by industry stakeholders, customers, global shippers and readers of Asia Carg...
많이 본 기사
- 윤석열정부 2대 해수부장관에 관심 고조…김인현·송상근 각축케이프 시장 활황세…18개월만에 BCI 4천대 돌파‘수급불균형 지속’ 글로벌 컨운임지수 3주 연속 하락‘수요 부진 심각 단계’ 공급망압력지수 26년 만에 최저치“올해 수입 13조” 이집트 수에즈운하, 내년에도 통항료 인상선원노련, “HMM 졸속매각 중단 노조참여 보장” 촉구‘이팔전쟁 배경’ 초대형유조선 강세 시황 이어져HMM오션서비스, 올해 우수선박관리사업자 선정해양진흥공사·캠코, 감사업무 강화 맞손獨 함부르크항, 올해 9개월 물동량 584만TEU…7%↓
- 덴마크 머스크, 노르웨이 호그오토라이너스 지분 전량 매각삼성중공업, 임원인사 실시…부사장 5명등 13명 승진태웅로직스 한재동 대표이사, 일회용품 제로 챌린지 동참부고/ 최낙정 전 해양수산부 장관 별세인사/ 삼성SDS해양진흥공사, 해운산업 경쟁력 강화 위해 머리 맞대포스코 필바라리튬솔루션, 광양율촌 1산단에 수산화리튬 1공장 준공한화오션-국방기술진흥硏, 잠수함 소자장비 설계기술 개발 머리맞대인사/ 해양수산부LX판토스, ESG 글로벌 이니셔티브 UNGC 가입