- DHL Global Forwarding Launches New Multimodal Service
- DHL Global Forwarding, the leading international provider of air, sea and road freight services, today rolled out DHL ASIACONNECT+ in Indonesia. The new less-than-truckload (LTL) scheduled service connects Indonesia to DHL ASIACONNECT, DHL‘s highly successful road freight network across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and China.
”Businesses moving goods out of Indonesia now hav...
- CMA CGM Group‘s Brands Reorganization on Russian Far East
Further to announcements earlier this year concerning the brand rationalization within the CMA CGM Group, we are pleased to share further enhancements to the trade network.
t has been decided that the scope of APL and CMA CGM in Russia will evolve as of January 1st, 2020: The allocations of APL on ERX/R...
- FM Logistic Strengthens Cooperation with Startups
FM Logistic, a third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, today announced its partnership with global innovation platform Plug and Play at the official launch event of Plug and Play’s new office in Hamburg, Germany.
This partnership will give FM Logistic the opportunity to work with supply chain startups in Plug and P...
- Cleaner air and climate protection in Port of Hamburg
Hamburg’s state government approved a large-scale expansion of shore-based power supply in the Port of Hamburg. This will create the conditions for a shift from shipboard diesel power supply to ecological electric power during lay times. With this expansion, Hamburg is playing a pioneering role in the field of alternative power suppl...
- Proman Shipping Signs New Joint Venture with Stena Bulk
Proman Shipping AG and Stena Bulk AB today announces a new Joint Venture partnership. The venture marks an exciting new step for Proman Shipping, which will be the operator and 50-50 owner of two long term time-chartered ships, under the name ‘Proman Stena Bulk Limited’. The Joint Venture is a significant investme...
- Alsace Rotterdam Express Increases to Four Round Trips
The Alsace Rotterdam Express between Rotterdam and Strasbourg/Kehl increased its frequency to four round trips a week at the end of September. The container shuttle which was established in 2015 will now call at all deep sea terminals on Maasvlakte.
The train, an initiative from the C3C partnership between Danser Group...
- NYK Conducts World’s First Maritime Autonomous Surface Ships Trial
- NYK has conducted the world’s first Maritime Autonomous Surface Ships (MASS) trial performed in accordance with the IMO’s Interim Guidelines for MASS trials as the company begins tests to realize its target of manned autonomous ships for safer operations and a reduction in crew workload.
Iris Leader, a large NYK-operated PCTC having a gross tonnage of 70,826 tons, was navigated day and night using ...
- CEVA Logistics and Guy‘s and St Thomas‘ NHS Foundation Trust create partnership
- Ashby de la Zouch, UK 30 September, 2019 Guy‘s and St Thomas‘ NHS Foundation Trust has awarded CEVA Logistics a five year contract to manage warehousing and deliveries for the largest hospital inventory system in Europe.
As part of the project, the two parties have created a new, multi-purpose delivery center which will enable them to operate under a unique urban consolidation model which dramatically ...
- Launching of the World‘s Largest Containership and Future CMA CGM Group Flagship
The CMA CGM Group, a leading worldwide shipping and logistics group, is pleased to announce the launching of the world‘s largest containership (23,000 TEU) powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG).
This major milestone in the construction of the world‘s first LNG-powered ultra large containership was reached today at ...
- NYK Places Order for World’s Largest LNG-fueled PCTC
NYK has placed an order for the world largest pure car and truck carrier (PCTC) capable of navigating oceans with only LNG as the main fuel.
A keel laying ceremony was held on September 20 at Shin Kurushima Toyohashi Shipbuilding Co. Ltd., and NYK managing corporate officer Takaya Soga and other related partie...
많이 본 기사
- 포스코·현대제철 등 13곳 전환교통 사업자 선정해양진흥공사, 외항선사·항만하역사 1200억 지원 돌입국토교통부, ‘진에어 제재’ 20개월만에 해제 결정SM상선, 2M과 亞-미주항로 공동운항 본격 시동초대형유조선 운임지수 200 돌파…용선료 24만弗선원들 코로나 감염 우려 고조현대미포조선, 9400만弗 규모 LPG선 인도연장 합의에버그린, 中 CIMC에 '컨'박스 1만1500개 발주BDI 616포인트…케이프, 태평양 수역서 강세인천-친황다오 카페리선 9개월만에 재취항
- 독일 DB쉥커 지난해 영업익 7200억…7%↑무협, 코로나19 대응 수출입물류정보 실시간 공급한국공항공사, 코포나19 피해 취약계층에 생필품 기부여수광양항만공사, ‘코로나19 대응’ 적극행정 지속 추진부고/ 서재국 前 신선대터미널 사장논단/ 신용장 거래에 있어서의 신용장 조건과 선적서류더 세월(32)인천항만공사, 인천 신항 ‘바다쉼터’ 임시 폐쇄선주협회, 코로나19 선원·선박보호 가이드 발간YGPA, 광양항 배후부지 임대료 최대 20% 감면